You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Answers similarly to some blue gobshite on the Echo the other day. He said they sang us off at Goodison as they cost us the league by being the last team taking points of us,  no irony from him.  I asked him to look back at what he wrote, we have ‘t dropped a point since, they cost us nothing and again all they have to dream about from February s us failing. Not smalltime, not bitter.

Got no reply.

Another fantastic Evertonian trait is constantly believing a lie even when it has been constantly been corrected. 

The rocking of Alan Smiths ambulance was a lie and even Alan Smith said so himself on numerous occasions.

I also knew a few Evertonians who kept saying the Sun was right and we killed our own fans at Hillsborough.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Don't forget that Everton were the first to do that - should put it on their list of firsts.

Surely the residents of Gwladys Street willingly turned their houses over to FC Class & Dignity to build upon them as an act of love.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Onkalo said:

Former Everton “cunt” goalkeeper Tim “ball bag” Howard in the Liverpool “pissflaps” Echo stating “ I hope Liverpool never win a title while I'm still breathing,"

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-great-tim-howard-lengths-16201041

Well after that statement Tim, I hope you’re correct. Come on you reds!

The amount of shits I give about Tim Howard? We are talking sub-atomic particles

(Although your "hilarious" Tourette's digs mark you out as more of a cunt than he'll ever be.)

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Full marks to the fiction writers at the Echo.  Hardest writers job in the world that, constantly making silk purses out of sow's ears.

And for what? They still get labelled as the Red Echo.

They've been ever-presents in the PL since its inception so unlike the yo-yo clubs, they've had the benefit of always getting an equal share of the jointly negotiated TV deals which have gone up and up every few years. And yet they've never made any headway in the league and - bar one FA Cup win and another appearance in the final - never made any headway in the cup competitions. They've fuck all to crow about in Europe either. Liverpool, for all the money we've earned, haven't always shown the best use of it so haven't ever put together a consistent challenge at the top, but there's an argument that Everton represent the biggest waste of resources of any PL club ever.

And yet their fans have conditioned themselves to avoid looking at their reality and instead crowed about Liverpool's failures, constantly tried to bring to light anything that might make the red side look bad, and put the blame squarely on others' shoulders any time they actually do look at the reality of their situation and see it for what it is.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Full marks to the fiction writers at the Echo.  Hardest writers job in the world that, constantly making silk purses out of sow's ears.

Surprised there's no stadium update about Dan Meis tweeting a cryptic message after not being on it for 4 months. Or some pub reopening on the dock road which means Everton are defo moving there in about 7 years.

Then a generic statement from DBB about them doing something boss in the community and giving themselves a big pat on the back.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another fantastic Evertonian trait is constantly believing a lie even when it has been constantly been corrected. 

The rocking of Alan Smiths ambulance was a lie and even Alan Smith said so himself on numerous occasions.

I also knew a few Evertonians who kept saying the Sun was right and we killed our own fans at Hillsborough.

When I checked this, the metro and some other rag had put an article out the day after Smith gave that interview. Absolute fucking horrors the press.

• Upvote 1

They are fucking mental........... 

Pilks

Player Valuation: £750k
It'll change nothing. Remember this is the club who actually got ALL ENGLISH CLUBS BANNED FROM EUROPE and still the media love them and no-one ever says a word about it in public.

If you can get away with that, something is very wrong somewhere

Make no mistake, a fan could actually be stabbed to death on the Kop and there'd be no action. Rotten to the core. I loathe and detest every single one of them, every single player who has ever pulled on a red shirt. Including the ones who slithered over to us.
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I wonder if that Pete Beno who’s been posting on there is the same lad as Hooch of TLW fame. Pretty sure that was his name on Twitter but he hasn’t been on here since his boxing career started/ended. 

Reveal yourself @Hooch

Yeah, Pete Benson, I seem to remember.

Good lad, Hooch. Looking forward to seeing him headline a Matchroom PPV when he challenges for the vacant Northern Area super middle weight belt.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, belarus said:

When I checked this, the metro and some other rag had put an article out the day after Smith gave that interview. Absolute fucking horrors the press.

Sorry, that wasn’t nearly enough info to explain what I was angry about. The article was direct response to the Smith interview and claimed he was asleep in the ambulance so wouldn’t know. Pond life

1 hour ago, deiseach said:

Do any of you know people like this in real life? 'Pilks' has to be a Red on the windup, which is fucking pathetic in its own way.

I think there's loads of them like that and while there's loads of reds on the wind up on GOT, I reckon that looks is genuine. I think that's a pretty standard blue point of view. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, deiseach said:

Do any of you know people like this in real life? 'Pilks' has to be a Red on the windup, which is fucking pathetic in its own way.

I do not lead a sheltered life and nobody has mouthed of the usual blue shite in my vicinity. They save it for pubs with like minded people or anonymously on the internet. They do let the mask slip occasionally when bladdered I know.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

I think there's loads of them like that and while there's loads of reds on the wind up on GOT, I reckon that looks is genuine. I think that's a pretty standard blue point of view. 

Yep. I think they really are that mental.

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

Yes my own cousin was one of them. I made a joke on Facebook one day about Everton and he replied saying I’m a dirty murderer and I killed my own fans. He started being a complete cunt. All the way from the safety of Thailand where he lived. I hadn’t seen him for about 20 years and he lived abroad for about 5 years so I didn’t even know him tbh but he was so bitter and he started bringing all personal family shit up. Some of my family members (the bloos) stopped talking to me. Even worse my cousin died not long after and a few of them blamed me. He electrocuted himself on accident so totally my fault. 

4 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Yes my own cousin was one of them. I made a joke on Facebook one day about Everton and he replied saying I’m a dirty murderer and I killed my own fans. He started being a complete cunt. All the way from the safety of Thailand where he lived. I hadn’t seen him for about 20 years and he lived abroad for about 5 years so I didn’t even know him tbh but he was so bitter and he started bringing all personal family shit up. Some of my family members (the bloos) stopped talking to me. Even worse my cousin died not long after and a few of them blamed me. He electrocuted himself on accident so totally my fault. 

How could they blame you?