You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Former Everton “cunt” goalkeeper Tim “ball bag” Howard in the Liverpool “pissflaps” Echo stating “ I hope Liverpool never win a title while I'm still breathing,"

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-great-tim-howard-lengths-16201041

Well after that statement Tim, I hope you’re correct. Come on you reds!

• Upvote 1

A fan has posted a table to Reddit aggregating all the wins, losses and draws for teams who have competed in the English top flight over the past 131 years.

Having played more than 4,000 top flight games in their history, it is Liverpool who come out on top, with 1,934 wins and 6,833 points. 

Their points total is more than 100 higher than second placed Arsenal, while their two greatest rivals - Everton and United - are third and fourth respectively.

12902608-6975939-image-a-84_155662238626

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Well St Andrews on Quenns Drive but I get your point.

Come all without, come all within
You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quenn
Come all without, come all within
You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quenn

• Upvote 1

A poster has just outed himself as a Red on GOT. 

d34noj

d34noj

Player Valuation: £30m
Yep, I've never said I'm not.
Answer me this - How can you support them after everything?

From supporting racists through to turfing locals out of their houses, from the 'indescretions' in Europe and then blaming other teams, as well as stealing tickets from your own? death threats to your own players, with him ending up having to leave the country, trashing coaches & singing songs about Munich? throwing s*#t and rocking ambulances? your adoration of the racist Tommy Smith, whilst condemning the racist chants by Chelsea supporters? & then more recently the constant diving by a certain Egyptian & constant excuses by a certain German? it's the wind/snow/rain/dry ground/wet ground. Quite sure there's an array of other instances.

Just wondering about your take on it being a staunch supporter of such a wholly respectable organisation such as Liverpool Football Club.

Edit: I'm genuinely intrigued to know a Liverpool supporters genuine perspective on the club - as personally I and most supporters around the country find your club loathesome. This is the year where Liverpool supporters & most notably the media have realised you aren't everybodys second team - and we all can't stand you. Nothing to do with jealousy or whatever bland excuse you make - it's everything mentioned above, and your suppression of it all.

32 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

A poster has just outed himself as a Red on GOT. 

d34noj

d34noj

Player Valuation: £30m
Yep, I've never said I'm not.
Answer me this - How can you support them after everything?

From supporting racists through to turfing locals out of their houses, from the 'indescretions' in Europe and then blaming other teams, as well as stealing tickets from your own? death threats to your own players, with him ending up having to leave the country, trashing coaches & singing songs about Munich? throwing s*#t and rocking ambulances? your adoration of the racist Tommy Smith, whilst condemning the racist chants by Chelsea supporters? & then more recently the constant diving by a certain Egyptian & constant excuses by a certain German? it's the wind/snow/rain/dry ground/wet ground. Quite sure there's an array of other instances.

Just wondering about your take on it being a staunch supporter of such a wholly respectable organisation such as Liverpool Football Club.

Edit: I'm genuinely intrigued to know a Liverpool supporters genuine perspective on the club - as personally I and most supporters around the country find your club loathesome. This is the year where Liverpool supporters & most notably the media have realised you aren't everybodys second team - and we all can't stand you. Nothing to do with jealousy or whatever bland excuse you make - it's everything mentioned above, and your suppression of it all.

Always economical with the truth, a blue trait. Only surprise is he restrained from the usual points of attack. They have no moral high ground over anyone the absolute frothing gibbering Neanderthals they are. Polls regarding who fellow supporters want to win the League was highly in our favour yet they a

l hate us. Again, any of you bitter twisted adults reading this from whatever forum or just dropping by to take a look. It is about jealousy though isn’t it. Take a look at yourselves and you unadulterated hatred, bitterness and bile. All you have had to cheer/hope  since February is our failure, think about that for a moment.

Big club, not bitter, not jealous? Nah. Sad really, you have my pity.