Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Everton turning  it on totally ruined my day yesterday. Watching 2 teams slug it out that are 24 and 39 points behind us.

Jacob

Player Valuation: £25m
The bevvies last night were even more sweeter when I reflected on the amount of alehouse RS match watchers cockily thinking they'd watch Utd paste us first before their game. Bet that first and only pint of shandy lasted even longer than usual with their gobs drooped open watching us turning it on.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Isn't it mad that their posters get massively inflated valuations in their bios? Jacob there with a £25 million price tag on his head! Massively inflated just like their egos and sense of delusion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Everton turning  it on totally ruined my day yesterday. Watching 2 teams slug it out that are 24 and 39 points behind us.

Jacob

The bevvies last night were even more sweeter when I reflected on the amount of alehouse RS match watchers cockily thinking they'd watch Utd paste us first before their game. Bet that first and only pint of shandy lasted even longer than usual with their gobs drooped open watching us turning it on.

Ehh... Most of us were delighted to see United thrashed, no? Notwithstanding concerns about their form ahead of Wednesday...

That Preece is an absolute buffoon.  Remember when someone passed a pea roller back to De Gea and there was nobody within about 50 yards of him, De Gea trapped the ball with his right foot and then kicked it out wide.  He was on twitter with a clip of it making out we’d just witnessed Messi greatest bit of skill he’s ever performed.

It did the job though.  I’d never heard of the cunt before it.  Carragher and that retweeting him as if he’s some goalie expert to listen doesn’t help the matter.

55 minutes ago, niallers said:

Isn't it mad that their posters get massively inflated valuations in their bios? Jacob there with a £25 million price tag on his head! Massively inflated just like their egos and sense of delusion.

The only thing on a par with how much the bitters overrate their players is when the police report a kilo of cocaine and an ounce of weed as having a street value of £100,000.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The only thing on a par with how much the bitters overrate their players is when the police report a kilo of cocaine and an ounce of weed as having a street value of £100,000.

Found in one of Fowlers property developments, yerrrrrrsssee.

That's right, only three members of the table-topping side currently having one of the best seasons in English football history would get into a mid-table side 39 points adrift of them.

Someone's off their meds I think.

• Upvote 1

They can’t all be reds on the wind-up. Seriously mental.

I had a 24 break on my nephews snooker table last week, disappointed I wasn’t accepted as a Wildcard for the World Championship.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

They've won a game. 

IMG_20190422_221535.jpg

Wow just fucking wow when you think the levels of delusion can't get any higher they always manage to amaze you .

• Like 1

Silva is all of a sudden the best manager they've had since Moyes. 6 weeks again he was a useless cunt who never learns from his mistakes, has no clue about defending and had no charisma to motivate the players. Evertonians are the most bipolar fans in the league.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

A feature of this is how they heap abuse on their own players yet imagine they can get shot of them for eight-figure sums. "Michael Keane is not fit to wear the jersey. We should get someone better using his Gwladys Street value of £85 million."

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Jacob

If only Jacob knew how difficult it is to drink anything on account of RS heads falling off back in August after being defeated in the transfer window and with the ensuing power shift. As deluded as his Tory haunted pencil name sake.  And as much of a cunt.

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"Alisson to give Pickford completion"?

To be fair Pickford probably needs some help getting to completion. Must be a struggle to reach his cock with those short arms.

Personally I'd choose someone with smaller hands than Allison though.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Wow just fucking wow when you think the levels of delusion can't get any higher they always manage to amaze you .

It's like they have consumed the vat of Kendall strength Turps. 

• Upvote 1