You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

One blue nose c*nt in particular has bee really pissing me off. He's been spamming my FB page since we got beat against Chelsea. Had enough of him yesterday, so I decided to post the CL theme tune up on my page and add the comment : "Can't wait to hear this at Anfield again on CL nights. Enjoy it reds because fans from a CERTAIN other club will never get to see their team play in it. EVER!!!". It's all gone quiet now.

One blue nose c*nt in particular has bee really pissing me off. He's been spamming my FB page since we got beat against Chelsea. Had enough of him yesterday, so I decided to post the CL theme tune up on my page and add the comment : "Can't wait to hear this at Anfield again on CL nights. Enjoy it reds because fans from a CERTAIN other club will never get to see their team play in it. EVER!!!". It's all gone quiet now.

Just block the cunt you pussy.

• Upvote 2

You could have put as well...You lot could have been in the Champions League as well, but you shit the bed against City, felt good at the time for you no doubt..ah well ce la vie!

Enjoy the Europa.

I only saw the highlights from their game against City yesterday. Jesus wept. They get one back with over 25 minutes to play and the fans seemed absolutely gutted.

You'd have thought it was 6-1 to City with seconds to play.

We put this as the default signature of our emails when corresponding with businesses on the off chance they'll buy a season ticket. That's what we do

3yjydare.jpg

The location name of that shop is the proverbial stopped clock, only it's right twice a decade not twice a day.

We put this as the default signature of our emails when corresponding with businesses on the off chance they'll buy a season ticket. That's what we do

3yjydare.jpg

Except they don't 'go the game'. Their average attendance this year has been 93% capacity, so pretty much one in 10 seats empty. Compared to our 98.5%.

Nil facts lying gobshites-timum.

• Upvote 1

Dammit!

1619516_10152121601991452_60419195386890

This is a bit like when they had that bloke walking around the ground dressed as a massive set of knackers, to raise money and awareness for bollock cancer charities.  There are so many obvious jokes... but only a complete cunt would make them.

Fair fucks to Baines for this.

Dammit!

Posted Image

This is a bit like when they had that bloke walking around the ground dressed as a massive set of knackers, to raise money and awareness for bollock cancer charities. There are so many obvious jokes... but only a complete cunt would make them.

Baines is a great spokesman for dementia, he suffers from it himself.

Being a lifelong bloo and all that

• Upvote 7

Dammit!

1619516_10152121601991452_60419195386890

This is a bit like when they had that bloke walking around the ground dressed as a massive set of knackers, to raise money and awareness for bollock cancer charities.  There are so many obvious jokes... but only a complete cunt would make them.

So that's the reason he never turned up against Man City.