Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1311 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

They wish they’d bought VVD because we wouldn’t have him and they’d have sold him to City for a fortune by now.

So they want Van Dijk so they can sell him on?

Only a real genius could come up with such a plan.

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

What I’ve learnt from GOT in the last five minutes....

The Bundesliga is on a par with League One;

Everton would finish in the top six in the Bundesliga (are they admitting they’re a League One side?);

We are a distinctly average side who get goals out of nowhere;

The remaining CL teams will destroy us;

They wish they’d bought VVD because we wouldn’t have him and they’d have sold him to City for a fortune by now.

Shalke would have beaten Everton 10-2 on aggregate. 

There is power in the badge and power in the name Everton. “Something magicalsomething that breaks down barrierssomething that unitessomething that takes away stigmaand something that enables us to effect change. It gives us opportunity and responsibility."

chief executive Richard Kenyon

Shame it all goes to shit when football gets involved  

In terms of Everton’s community work, “We are in the Champions League”. Marcel Brands

Well they're premiership community charity champions, I'll give them that. 

Seriously though, well done for their amazing work in the community, nobody should criticise them for that they should rightly be proud. Good to see them having success off the pitch. 

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
Good result really. Will lose in the next round and fixtures slap bang their hectic period

Yep it's fucking gutting.  I'm worried if we keep up like this we could ruin next season by being in the community shield or the super cup final as well

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Yep it's fucking gutting.  I'm worried if we keep up like this we could ruin next season by being in the community shield or the super cup final as well

Its negativity like this that's really spoiling this forum for me.

1 hour ago, Captain Marvel said:

There is power in the badge and power in the name Everton. “Something magicalsomething that breaks down barrierssomething that unitessomething that takes away stigmaand something that enables us to effect change. It gives us opportunity and responsibility."

chief executive Richard Kenyon

Shame it all goes to shit when football gets involved  

In terms of Everton’s community work, “We are in the Champions League”. Marcel Brands

Well they're premiership community charity champions, I'll give them that. 

Seriously though, well done for their amazing work in the community, nobody should criticise them for that they should rightly be proud. Good to see them having success off the pitch. 

Their sponsor is giving money for every goal scored at Goodison. Including the historical Gor Mahia Cup triumph. Sounds like an Indonesian rice dish.

56 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20190314-082337.png

Nothing positive to say about your own club as there are no positives.

Then head back 35 years for your stock response. Head back 80 years and support the Germans you daft twats. 

There is a thread on GOT for their best XI since 2000 through to today. It's really grim, arguments over Martyn or Howard or Graveson or Gueye. Rooney makes every team despite being a kid and has been the 2 times he played.

Only Coleman and Baines at their peak would make our present day squad along with anyone thats played in goal for them ahead of Mingolet.

The Echo homepage in Everton overdrive this morning - 

- What everton need this summer and who could fill the void
- Blues enter key moment of club's history
- The area where Everton are already Champions League says Marcel Brands

Marco Silva buys homeless man a coffeee. COYB.

Everton in Champions Leage shocker!

* Cenk Tosun electrocutes himself watching Barcelona in the CL while in the bath. Finely balanced TV falls into tub.

Denise Barnet Oxtailsoup thrills Cannes with a rendition of Z Cars on a mouth organ. Investors said to be lining up to finance new stadium.

” Dixie Dean better than Messi “  Leon Osman tells it from the heart.

” Like to see Messi push a goalkeeper into the net whilst offside on a wet Tuesday in Accrington “

Everton could have 25 European Cups.

Marcel Brands imports over two dozen Capodimonte coffee mugs.

• Upvote 14

18 minutes ago, No2 said:

There is a thread on GOT for their best XI since 2000 through to today. It's really grim, arguments over Martyn or Howard or Graveson or Gueye. Rooney makes every team despite being a kid and has been the 2 times he played.

Only Coleman and Baines at their peak would make our present day squad along with anyone thats played in goal for them ahead of Mingolet.

Nigel Martyn was a very good goalkeeper, or at least he was for Crystal Palace and Leeds. Can’t really remember too much about him at Everton.

There's an article in the Echo about Denise Barrett Baxendendale chairing a committee to build a new train station in Liverpool city centre should the HS2 link incorporate Liverpool. 

Only problem is that there's no plans for the site and no idea where the funding will come from.and it's based on a hypothetical situation. 

I'd say she's the perfect person to lead this committee given her relevant experience over Bramley Moore.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nigel Martyn was a very good goalkeeper, or at least he was for Crystal Palace and Leeds. Can’t really remember too much about him at Everton.

My thoughts exactly, I remember him being a little fat and past it while at Everton. Very good keeper prior to that.