You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Should we lose from here,which seems likely unfortunately,I can only see the bitterness from some of our side intensifying. I hope we are more pragmatic and realise what a season we've had and had we all been told we'd be joint top,in the mix,with 2 games to go,we'd have all bitten your hand off. Let's use this as a spur in the early parts of next season when we're losing or drawing a game and we know that the league isn't won or lost cause of ONE game. It's the whole season and every point counts. This is the end of the beginning for us. Our journey back to our perch is well and truly afoot.

Jagielka for that third goal was a disgrace. I'm convinced he was deliberately under performing today. I genuinely don't think the same about the rest of the everton players but I'm certain he was being a cunt today. Fucking digrace.

That was his first game back for a long time to be fair. Look at the hack of Baines though when Lukaku scored, cunt looked fucking gutted

I don't blame Martinez: because he's done nothing to suggest he's a petty fucktard like Moyes. And I don't blame Barkley: because, apart from the goal, he was visibly trying and remonstrating with teammates who weren't.

The rest of the starting eleven (including Lukaku, who scored a nice goal while making minimal effort), the crowd, and the managerial "legends" were an utter embarrassment. Not because they didn't do us a favour. Or even get themselves a result. But because they decided that success for them meant less than failure for us.

Exactly when do they expect to have another shot at Champions League qualification?

Jagielka for that third goal was a disgrace. I'm convinced he was deliberately under performing today. I genuinely don't think the same about the rest of the everton players but I'm certain he was being a cunt today. Fucking digrace. 

Howard? Baines? Coleman? The Scottish albino whose name I can't be bothered to recall?

• Upvote 2

That was his first game back for a long time to be fair. Look at the hack of Baines though when Lukaku scored, cunt looked fucking gutted

To be fair, redknapp didn't really celebrate v Blackburn either. As has been said, we actually won that game so no one could question our integrity, don't think the same can be said of them fuckers today though.

I'd have Baines in there too, his "crossing" was pretty much direct to Hart for most the game and he hardly went on the overlap at all. With Howard I'm not sure if it was just becauses he's shit, he wasn't trying, or a combination of the two.

To be fair, redknapp didn't really celebrate v Blackburn either. As has been said, we actually won that game so no one could question our integrity, don't think the same can be said of them fuckers today though.

I said previously that there were two differences, but on reflection there were actually 3.

1. They still had a shot at CL qualification.

2. Our greatest ever player was managing the other team.

And the other one I thought of after.

3. That was on the last day. It was all or nothing. Villa and/or West Ham could still take points off them and we could win it.

True, but wasn't Redknapp signed by Dalglish? I'm sure he would have felt a bit guilty scoring the winner to potentially cost the guy who gave him a chance the title.

Howard? Baines? Coleman? The Scottish albino whose name I can't be bothered to recall?

I was sat here thinking "Ha, it took longer to type out 'the Scottish albino whose name I can't be bothered to recall' than it would to actually recall..... erm.... er....erm....".

You're right.  I can't think of his name either.

And I can't be bothered thinking of it.

Throughout this post.

Which took a few minutes to type.

And now, even at the end of it, I can't.

• Upvote 1

Alcaraz and Naismith are woeful footballers.

Alcaraz is just shit, Naismith is a level above shit but below good and could have fucking scored in my opinion. Whether he missed on purpose or not I'm not sure but for the position he was in it was a shit attempt on goal, a slight elevation and he scores there.

Baines and Jagielka took Roy's advice on the World Cup squad being already picked and didn't try an inch. Howard should have saved at least 2 of the three goals. Alcatraz should be locked up indefinatley, Lukaku dos'nt seem to understand the offside rule. Barkley is going to be a great player.,

Just come across this tit on GOT

I never went yesterday as I'm open an honest enough to admit I wouldn't have cheered everton scoring an that wouldn't sit with right with me. Gave me ticket to one of the lads. What right does anyone have to tell us how to react to a game that will leave that shower winning the title.

That hate us much more then we hate them, they just hide it. Do you know they walked a banner round Celtic park yday thanking there fans for there support during Hillsborough. Yet they havnt managed a word to there neighbours over the park in 25 years. Apart from some cardboard gesture that half there fans refused to lift during you'll never walk alone a couple of years ago (John Aldridge, sorry Aldo, called are fans a disgrace for not standing in silence during it.)

They wanted the world to remember Hillsborough victims during the city game and weekend (and rightly so) yet couldn't find the time for a bunch of flowers for the Bradford fire victims anniversary on the day of the Chelsea game. They are so self obsessed it's untrue. So if please god they do lose it and Martin Tyler, Thommo and everyone else want to blame us for it then good, they've blamed everyone for everything else that's gone wrong in there history so why stop now.

I can't understand what people are going on about in this thread at all. I thought it was obvious that they tried to win the game. They were a bit shit if course, but remember they are Everton. They lost at home to Palace a few weeks back!

So you think they deliberatly managed a 3-2 scoreline?Deliberatly finished just within Harts reach for that great save after the break? That spanish fella deliberatly shot just past the post before full time? You're giving them far too much credit.

naismith had a grest chance well saved by hart and deulofeu drove into the box and had his shot saved as well. actually the city defender did well not to panic and pull him down.

on the other hand, baines sauntering along to get the ball for throw ins when his team was losing 3-2 with minutes to go I ll not forget.

I genuinely don't think that they went out to lose, but it's not beyond the realms of possibly to think that a few of the players were in a very casual mode, which is not a surprise when you see ex club legends endorsing 'it's not the winning it's the taking part' t-shirts as well as fans wearing them in the stands put alongside a piss poor atmosphere but I'm not buying that they went out to lose as enough of them were trying its just that some probably weren't that arsed if they lost.

The constant singing from the stands about us was probably what offended me the most.

Let them enjoy their Thursday - Sunday games next year and see where that gets them...

If we don't win the league fair enough, at least Man City play decent attacking football unlike Chelsea and aren't as dislike able. We are back in the Champions League, Everton aren't and they won't be getting many new players in. We on the other hand won't be getting had off by Spurs or other clubs abroad because we can't offer them CL football. We will get stronger, Everton will get weaker, especially if their manager gets courted by a bigger club whose main ambition isn't to get excited about their city rivals failures.

• Upvote 2

I was sat here thinking "Ha, it took longer to type out 'the Scottish albino whose name I can't be bothered to recall' than it would to actually recall..... erm.... er....erm....".

You're right. I can't think of his name either.

And I can't be bothered thinking of it.

Throughout this post.

Which took a few minutes to type.

And now, even at the end of it, I can't.

his name is Nesbitt.

I genuinely don't think that they went out to lose, but it's not beyond the realms of possibly to think that a few of the players were in a very casual mode, which is not a surprise when you see ex club legends endorsing 'it's not the winning it's the taking part' t-shirts as well as fans wearing them in the stands put alongside a piss poor atmosphere but I'm not buying that they went out to lose as enough of them were trying its just that some probably weren't that arsed if they lost.

The constant singing from the stands about us was probably what offended me the most.

Let them enjoy their Thursday - Sunday games next year and see where that gets them...

Quite. The perfect situation now would be that City drop points in their next games, and we win the league anyway. That and Arsenal lose both their games.

• Upvote 1