You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Defo a fucking smack head.

The fucking trabs, the XXXL shorts, the twig legs, the shattoo and it looks like he’s in a Chemist.

Probably just got off one of their away coaches.

"I tell you my dear Watson it's elemental, you must take in the environment, the geography and the deportment.

Everything points to an opium addled evertonian"

Because it's derby week, I was just thinking about other derbies. Remember the one when Suarez celebrated by diving in front of Gollum? We had a perfectly good injury time goal disallowed, which would have been the winner.

How many of us bang on about that?

How many of us can name the ref?

Imagine if it were them who had the goal disallowed.  They'd all know the ref's name, address, phone number, PIN, star sign and favourite pasta dish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Because it's derby week, I was just thinking about other derbies. Remember the one when Suarez celebrated by diving in front of Gollum? We had a perfectly good injury time goal disallowed, which would have been the winner.

How many of us bang on about that?

How many of us can name the ref?

Imagine if it were them who had the goal disallowed.  They'd all know the ref's name, address, phone number, PIN, star sign and favourite pasta dish.

You're obsessed, lad. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

The bitters have just spent the last 2 hours cheering after the game when they usually boo. Got to be a head fuck that.

21 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

The bitters have just spent the last 2 hours cheering after the game when they usually boo. Got to be a head fuck that.

To be fair they have 3 teams they follow - at least one of them and often 2 win most weekends.

16 minutes ago, niallers said:

Did that in 14 too. Imagine if we didn't exist? What the fuck would they do

They are embarrassing. They bleat on about how unique they are and are the last proper football fans in the world. They are only relevant because of us. I've seen my Facebook and Twitter clogged with people who I didn't even know liked footy today declaring their undying love for the mighty blues. 

This game will take the focus off how shit they really are. The mancs will smash them about 4 nil in a few weeks and they will realise they are stuck with Silva unless they waste half their transfer budget to pay him off and sell Richarlison to fund new signings.

Evspanyol. They are a fucking irrelevance. They still haven't beaten us since October 2010 and only then because we had the Owl as our fucking manager. I think today means that it is the longest stretch of games that they have gone in the history of the Derby. 

No win since 2010 and no win at Anfield since 1999.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evspanyol. They are a fucking irrelevance. They still haven't beaten us since October 2010 and only then because we had the Owl as our fucking manager. I think today means that it is the longest stretch of games that they have gone in the history of the Derby. 

No win since 2010 and no win at Anfield since 1999.

Yeah lad but all your fans are wools....and we are the senior club in the city...and we go the game....and we are born not manufactuted....and some shite Brian Labone said.

• Upvote 3

My grandad, uncles and an auntiy grew up as blues before the rest of us migrated south. Like Ronnie Whelan mentioned earlier, old blues are generally sound and as much as i would pop at them on here, I couldnt genuinely bring myself down to hate them. My grandads stories as he was growing up, with the passion he had struck a chord with me as I recall myself as a boy watching Souness, Barnes and The King. Rivalry was always friendly.

But what a horrible shitstain of a club they have become. Bought abouit by their own demise, shitness of modern football and too a lesser extent, the European ban. I cant even respect them anymore. My grandad, uncles and aunty have all shifted this mortal coil  so they are not exposed to my hatred. Horrible scab of a club who need us to justify their own pitiful existence.

• Upvote 1