You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

And they wonder why it's been nearly 2 decades since they won anything. For too many of them, supporting Everton is more about fucking us over than it is about wanting tangible success.

Nil Scotches Nisi Optimum, eh Howard?

BmuBWDVIAAAXZlW.jpg

Small time drunken twats holding shit T shit shocker.

Everton still have a chance of top 4..so pathetically small time some of them.

Go ahead, throw the game...and that's your integrity bang out the fucking window.

Another step on the road to obscurity and irrelevance.

• Upvote 1

Guest LFD

Team news: Everton side to face Manchester City.

Stevie Wonder; Tony Hibbert, Ken Dodd, Antolin Alcaraz, Kerry Katona; Cilla Black, Purple Aki, Bill Kenwright, Pete Price; Daniel Amokachi, Brett Angell

• Upvote 2

Team news: Everton side to face Manchester City.

Stevie Wonder; Tony Hibbert, Ken Dodd, Antolin Alcaraz, Kerry Katona; Cilla Black, Purple Aki, Bill Kenwright, Pete Price; Daniel Amokachi, Brett Angell

That's bollocks.

There's no way Hibbert's starting.

I think there is a large difference between the manger, players and the fans. The manager and players will be wanting to win, no doubt about it. I am expecting Everton to try and win the game, but I am also expecting them to come up short and lose - not because they 'downed tools', but because Man City are the better team. That's the problem we are facing today. Man City are a better team than Everton. It's in their hands now and they have the bit between the teeth.

Obviously with football being what it is, anything could happen. I will be watching the game until I have to leave midway through the second half, by which time I will be hoping Everton will be ahead by four or five...

My arl Fella was a staunch blue but of the same ilk as your Grandad he took me to my 1st game at Anfield ( boys pen) while he stood in the Kop if he was around today he would want us to win the league

My dad was a blue. But loved the City, and wanted what was best. He always wanted success for both clubs as he thought it benefitted everyone.

He even had YNWA at his funeral, we never discussed why beforehand, and it surprised even me. (Maybe it was a message to his 25 yr old lad?!)

I just felt it epitomised his feelings towards his home town.

Anyway, win, lose or draw, it's been a proud season, where I've not had to make excuse after excuse about our performances.

I think maybe 20-0 v Newcastle will sneak us home after a sneaky little away win at Palace.

• Upvote 1

Fucking grow up. There is no way their players won't be trying to win that game, and even if they lose, it doesn't mean they didn't try. We're setting the bitters up to be our scapegoats if we don't win it, rather than the fact we've had an amazing season, and city have a squad worth the best part of half a billion pounds. Sometimes, despite giving everything you come up short in life.

Martinez will fight for the cl place until it's gone, and so will their players. That's all anyone needs to know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking grow up. There is no way their players won't be trying to win that game, and even if they lose, it doesn't mean they didn't try. We're setting the bitters up to be our scapegoats if we don't win it, rather than the fact we've had an amazing season, and city have a squad worth the best part of half a billion pounds. Sometimes, despite giving everything you come up short in life.

Martinez will fight for the cl place until it's gone, and so will their players. That's all anyone needs to know.

Bit of gallows humour, that's all. It has been a great season.