You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, Shartacus said:

Since they hold United in such affection they should follow the Solskjaer route once Silva is the latest to be put out of his misery. 

Appoint someone who implicitly understands the club, it's DNA and what it's all about.

shit.jpg

Alan Stubbs will finish the job - BWARK !!

51 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Would love it if they fell so bad that they needed us one day to beat a relegation rival after we had qualified for the Champions League. won the league with 4 games to spare.

All this "i wouldn't want those cunts to win a raffle" would soon disappear. 

Even funnier if we lost when the result didn't matter and it relegated them.

And to be honest, even in that situation I'd still rather we won and laughed at them when they fucked it up and went down anyway.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

And to be honest, even in that situation I'd still rather we won.

Fuck that, we've won the league with 4 games to spare. I'd want them cunts relegated. What a double that would be. Loss for me Clive. The celebrations of winning the league and them going down would be absolutely immense. 

Going to be interesting to see what they do this summer. All the noise is that Uncle Mosh has decided against pissing his fortune away in some forlorn attempt to crack the top 6 and is now trying to lower supporter expectations instead, ergo the days of spunking hundreds of millions on players are probably already over. 

So much for the mersey billionaires. 

Just a reminder that in May 2016 Joe "Not Corrupt" Anderson said Everton would be in a new stadium within three years.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-new-stadium-within-three-7982841

So, he was only 4 or 5 years out (if it ever gets built).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/24/everton-stadium-move-will-not-take-place-2023-24-earliest/

"401. Posted byno bull----

on7 Feb 2019 21:04

@71 hysterical [ name suits you]; everton have brought shame on the city? you must mean the other team they have brought plenty of shame on the city. 

everton are a decent club a family club and proper scousers at goodison not like the other mob with all the plastic fans."

Proper Scousers, lid.

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Just a reminder that in May 2016 Joe "Not Corrupt" Anderson said Everton would be in a new stadium within three years.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-new-stadium-within-three-7982841

So, he was only 4 or 5 years out (if it ever gets built).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/24/everton-stadium-move-will-not-take-place-2023-24-earliest/

If they still have to play Spurs away this season, that MIGHT yet happen!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Would love it if they fell so bad that they needed us one day to beat a relegation rival after we had qualified for the Champions League. 

All this "i wouldn't want those cunts to win a raffle" would soon disappear. 

Even funnier if we lost when the result didn't matter and it relegated them.

B7RNpDhIQAA_vzm.jpg

32 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

"401. Posted byno bull----

on7 Feb 2019 21:04

@71 hysterical [ name suits you]; everton have brought shame on the city? you must mean the other team they have brought plenty of shame on the city. 

everton are a decent club a family club and proper scousers at goodison not like the other mob with all the plastic fans."

Proper Scousers, lid.

Blueshite bingo!

22 hours ago, Kieve Kev said:

I think their owner has already shown signs of losing interest, (ha, he's losing interest on £250m in loans and the same again in what it's cost him to buy the wreck of a club) 

He's not going to throw any more of his money into loans to them and they don't have anyone half decent enough to sell to buy like they did. £135 million in on Lukaku, Stones and Barkley and they are still £250m in debt to their owner. 

As far as the new stadium goes, is this the fourth of fifth time this distraction has been used to keep them quiet? Kings Dock, Tesco etc etc you think they'd have learned by now. 

Moneybags Moshiri

“Financing is not everything. I have thrown £250m to turn a museum into a competitive outfit,” he said.

“You just have to get it right, throwing money is not the answer.”

“Just buying players in January may not help us,” Moshiri added.

“We have too many players coming in.

“It's getting the performance level and improving them.

“It's not just rhetoric, we are very serious about what we want to do. I am fan and I look at the the table and No11 is just not good enough, I think we know that.

“I think we've got to go up the table and I think we need to utilise the fans' impatience to drive the club but we need to be patient to allow the development.

Everton banked around £135m from the sale of Stones, Lukaku and Barkley but Moshiri says it has proven difficult to rebuild Everton's squad in their absence.

“The difficulty we've experienced is we lost three of our best players: John Stones, Ross Barkley and Romelu,” he said.

“They were young and on low wages and for us to lose Stones, you get £45m but he was on low wages. To replace him with a defender of that quality you need to pay him £200,00 a week. We didn't do that.

It'll never happen, but he'd have been better off buying a League of Wales, or Irish League team for half a million quid. Spending <£10m on getting a stadium in order, and having a wage bill of <£1m a year and getting a team into the Europa League Group Stages (maybe even occasional Champions League for bonanza cash) that way. League win year in, year out with a fully professional team in a Semi-Pro league for small cash, possibly a tricky last round of qualification but decent enough chance of getting into the EL in likelihood. European Money rising all the time, payback possibly inside two seasons. Buying a team in the Championship and the Premier League just seems like far too much of a risk given the huge resources at the top end. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

McNulty's State of the Blueshite Address.

Summary - the owner, manager and players are shite. Brands might be OK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47152237

i keep hearing this shit "the highly regarded brands" and bloo fans seem to think the sun shines out of his arse. but why exactly is he so highly regarded and there's this idea he has a fucking clue how to run the footballing side of a premier league club? it seemns to me because they get linked now and again with some dutch flavours of the day, he's percieved as some kind of footballing mastermind. the players they brought in this year have been broadly shite. That digne is fucking awful. the centre backs have been awful. gomes ok in patches (maybe he needs better players), bernard, fucking hell! and richarlison is just one of those "buy the manager his pet" signings - he's done alright, but i assume that is more down to silva than brands.  

They have no strategy. In isolation, some of the players they've bought have been good, but they've changed managers and the structure above them way too often. I would've trusted and kept Koeman through the hard times and tried to actually instill some continuity. 

Moshiri and Kenwright seem like an absolute mess just throwing at a dartboard to determine who to fire and hire.