You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

After people posting some funny shit on here from GOT I went over there when I was not working at Christmas. Even then I couldn't keep up, it was amazing how mad it is one there, especially our thread when they find something to cry about. I honestly don't know how it's possible to contribute on there, you'd need to make it your full time job. 

RedCafe is the the same. Is RAWK that way? I’ve never used it but as far as I’m aware there’s a lot more members, isn’t there? I think the biggest forum teams have suffer that way.

Yet another thing thing that makes TLW the dog’s bollocks. 

As for GOT, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The Moshiri thread, the Usmanov thread, the new stadium thread and the ones about us are where most of the good stuff is. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, belarus said:

So they didn’t even watch a televised game? 

We neither go or watch the game. Everton aren’t we?

This was abar 8pm, so to be fair, I think they'd left the center-ish of town to have a quiet pint and avoid football and Everton and especially Liverpool, fans. Little did they know..............

Pretty sure that Pickford didn’t throw the ball in the net, or, in fact, touch it. Which was the main problem.

Don't forget the derby was the best derby performance I've seen at the pit for years against the now favourites for the league.

Pickford doesnt throw the ball in the net in the last minute. Things would be different.

I had a look on Grand Old Team earlier and they have a few threads about a new manager up. On one of them quite a few of them were dismissing getting Eddie Howe in. Soft twats, he would be boss for them. They will end up with Moyes back and his legacy will get tarnished. 

They are a fucking mid-table club, why can't they just accept it? Aah because they are deranged deluded dickheads. 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I had a look on Grand Old Team earlier and they have a few threads about a new manager up. On one of them quite a few of them were dismissing getting Eddie Howe in. Soft twats, he would be boss for them. They will end up with Moyes back and his legacy will get tarnished. 

They are a fucking mid-table club, why can't they just accept it? Aah because they are deranged deluded dickheads. 

It's because they are always bothered about us. They want to feel important and always measure everything against us. 

Even the new stadium, to loads of them it's not about moving to a modern arena, their first thought was how it would annoy us. 

I still laugh about them bragging how rich they were when Moshiri bought them.  Then it was Usmanov now they've just shut up. 

Weirdly the radio city phone in yesterday just had tons of callers just meekly accepting how shit they were rather than flying into a homicidal rage.

2 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

I went to read their thread on Silva and everytime I thought I finished catching up on unread material, the thread would have grown by another 10 pages. It has been bumped by almost 70 pages in a day

I thought the same thing, surely at this point they can't be reading each others posts, it's impossible to keep up. 

They must just be having their own little ranting monologues without actually conversing with each other. 

My favourite part of the bragging about being billionaires stuff was how it forever robbed them of their “If the sport is just about who has the most money I want no part in it” default moral high ground excuses.

First sniff of a few quid and those principles dropped like Bill Clinton’s keks. I reckon that’s why they’re so broken now. Even the final fig leaf has been torn away.

• Upvote 6

Thankfully under the fine financial stewardship of SteveO they’re at least solvent.

Not in our precarious position perched above the precipice of financial disaster.

Keep your heads ladies and gents, it will soon be August, they will be retaking their position of number one team in Liverpool, again.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

RedCafe is the the same. Is RAWK that way? I’ve never used it but as far as I’m aware there’s a lot more members, isn’t there? I think the biggest forum teams have suffer that way.

Yet another thing thing that makes TLW the dog’s bollocks. 

As for GOT, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The Moshiri thread, the Usmanov thread, the new stadium thread and the ones about us are where most of the good stuff is. 

I think rawk is busy. I used to have a log in on there years ago when I used to go everywhere as it was sound for the euro away info. Aside from that though, I never posted on there. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

That Dr Leah Cotton (The plastic surgeon who won The Apprentice) has offered the lad who got slashed free treatment to minimise his scars. 

Needless to say she is getting shit for it on Twitter. 

Using the situation for some cheap advertising and publicity will do that 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

That Dr Leah Cotton (The plastic surgeon who won The Apprentice) has offered the lad who got slashed free treatment to minimise his scars. 

Needless to say she is getting shit for it on Twitter. 

I've got minimal sympathy for him. He went looking for trouble and found it. He's on video throwing punches himself. Saying that he didn't deserve to be slashed in the face by a complete shit house of a fan from a shit house of a club. Absolutely disgusting. Still, I'm sure if it were one of us, the bloos would exonerate us of all blame and wish us a speedy recovery.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Anyone scrapping in public for kicks is a bad helmet to be avoided, but the fella who did that to him wants locking up for a long time.

Two very different degrees of severity.

I agree the guy needs locking up but the guy who was slashed was in the middle of it all, loving it, throwing punches himself. One punch can kill. Did he think about that? A person with a bit of intelligence or even a bit of common sense does not do that. You keep away. They were in an organised fight with millwall fans ffs and we all know what they're like so I've got no sympathy for any of them. I'll save my sympathy for any innocent bystander who was caught up in their shit when they were throwing bricks and glass bottles. This guy with the slash was one of the main antagonists and now we're meant to feel sorry for him with his woe is me photo and his best compo face. You play with fire and sometimes you get burned. The guy has learned a very hard lesson and hopefully he does learn from it and grows up. Scum the lot of them.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Anyone scrapping in public for kicks is a bad helmet to be avoided, but the fella who did that to him wants locking up for a long time.

Two very different degrees of severity.

They might be 2 different types of severity, but what was he expecting? Its not like Millwall aren't know for this type of thing and it's not like he didn't go looking for trouble. I'm not arsed they were fighting, I've been to Millwall and know what it can be like - but if you put yourself in the middle of a fight with a group of fans who are known for enjoying a slash up even in 2019, then you have to accept its part of the risk surely? The alternative is to keep away as best you can. I'd go as far as to say just don't go to Millwall. 

• Upvote 1