Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1241 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Gave in and signed up to GOT as I thought Steve0 would be all over that ‘biggest profit ever’ story. But nothing from him, the fucking slacker.

C'mon mate he'll be doing his diligence before posting his well informed reporting of why this is pure spin by a club in deep peril of going under.

 

What, you didn't think he just makes this stuff up off the cuff did you?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

It’s the Corinthian way. Get your arse handed to you away and only beat shite at home. The School of Shite.

Shitty-Taka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Gave in and signed up to GOT as I thought Steve0 would be all over that ‘biggest profit ever’ story. But nothing from him, the fucking slacker.

He's too "genuinely worried" for us to  post.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Shithouse behaviour. 

 

You’ll fit right in. 

Can it, Little Dunc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Gave in and signed up to GOT as I thought Steve0 would be all over that ‘biggest profit ever’ story. But nothing from him, the fucking slacker.

"I fear for them, I really do"

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FSG will siphon the money out this year leaving the club to pay the tax on it next year and that will force us to sell our best players to fund it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Gave in and signed up to GOT as I thought Steve0 would be all over that ‘biggest profit ever’ story. But nothing from him, the fucking slacker.

Not Steve0, but here’s a Blues insight into the news about our profit. #ifithadntavebinforcoutinhosaleandchampsleaguefinal

 

 

roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
58 minutes ago
New #13,807
I see it's been reported that the RS are about to become the first club to post €100m profit for a year.
And without the Coutinio sale, it would be a £15m loss. Without their CL final, it would be a £85m loss. 

So lets see if they can budget for that next accounting period.
 
 Likes:malfosse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moshiri, Denise, Big Gay Bill, Keith Harris and Phillip Green need to start work on a panic room to hide in forever once they break the news that the stadium won't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll never break the news, they'll just keep quiet and allow them to keep believing. It's kinda how religions start.

 

In the year 3000, humankind will have been driven underground due to nuclear fallout, and Evertonianism will be a recognised cult who worship a graven image of Dan Meis. On Saturdays, they sing Z-Cars, pass round an Arteta money collection bowl, and await for their messiah to return; for it is written "Him off of twitter, who got a tattoo and done some drawings and that, shall deliver us to the Dock of Bramley-Moore."

 

Then, as their numbers dwindle, and doubt finally sets in, the last of their flock will look to the heavens and question if he even exists. At that low ebb, the one true believer left will witness the clouds part, and Meis will descend on a river of blue tinsel, bringing with him news of the stadium... and then they'll crucify him for saying it'd only be 53,000 capacity.

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Not Steve0, but here’s a Blues insight into the news about our profit. #ifithadntavebinforcoutinhosaleandchampsleaguefinal

 

 

roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
58 minutes ago
New #13,807
I see it's been reported that the RS are about to become the first club to post €100m profit for a year.
And without the Coutinio sale, it would be a £15m loss. Without their CL final, it would be a £85m loss. 

So lets see if they can budget for that next accounting period.
 
 Likes:malfosse

So, without large chunks of our income, we would have had less income?

 

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c42f1b7487a713463f6

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

They'll never break the news, they'll just keep quiet and allow them to keep believing. It's kinda how religions start.

 

In the year 3000, humankind will have been driven underground due to nuclear fallout, and Evertonianism will be a recognised cult who worship a graven image of Dan Meis. On Saturdays, they sing Z-Cars, pass round an Arteta money collection bowl, and await for their messiah to return; for it is written "Him off of twitter, who got a tattoo and done some drawings and that, shall deliver us to the Dock of Bramley-Moore."

 

Then, as their numbers dwindle, and doubt finally sets in, the last of their flock will look to the heavens and question if he even exists. At that low ebb, the one true believer left will witness the clouds part, and Meis will descend on a river of blue tinsel, bringing with him news of the stadium... and then they'll crucify him for saying it'd only be 53,000 capacity.

 

That bit sounds like it's been narrated by this blert.

 

vanquis2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

I like Big Duncs fod. The lad speaks sense.

 

You wont be speaking sense for long on there after your last post!

You’ll start getting called out any minute now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

 

You wont be speaking sense for long on there after your last post!

You’ll start getting called out any minute now. 

Like I said Big Dunc talks sense. He's ahead of his time for an Evertonian. I think he just wants his team to do well rather than focusing on the RS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Not Steve0, but here’s a Blues insight into the news about our profit. #ifithadntavebinforcoutinhosaleandchampsleaguefinal

 

 

roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
58 minutes ago
New #13,807
I see it's been reported that the RS are about to become the first club to post €100m profit for a year.
And without the Coutinio sale, it would be a £15m loss. Without their CL final, it would be a £85m loss. 

So lets see if they can budget for that next accounting period.
 
 Likes:malfosse

"You don't have to make a loss to make a loss, but they did make a loss."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Not Steve0, but here’s a Blues insight into the news about our profit. #ifithadntavebinforcoutinhosaleandchampsleaguefinal

 

 

roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
58 minutes ago
New #13,807
I see it's been reported that the RS are about to become the first club to post €100m profit for a year.
And without the Coutinio sale, it would be a £15m loss. Without their CL final, it would be a £85m loss. 

So lets see if they can budget for that next accounting period.
 
 Likes:malfosse

The Coutinho fee is spread across this and the next 3 years in different installment amounts. No club in the world just lobs a massive transfer fee into another clubs account in one go. That’s not how football finance works. The purchasing fee is 99% of the time always paid in installments over a number of years. But hey, fuck the actual facts right? 

 

So yes, the next accounting period won’t look too bad either ta. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×