Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1239 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Just saw that Bolassie news. They just get rid of Niasse on loan, and Bolassie exercises his right to fuck them over.

Er.....no.......you did just make that up. His hair looked pink to me just like the liver building looked purple. Maybe I'm just colour blind though. And the daft twat can't spell red or is that bitter can't bring himself to write it.

IMG_2959.PNG

And then there's this beauty....not a bitter, no a palace fan who has joined their forum to have a bash at salah when he supports a team with zaha in it. The funny thing is they actually believe this shite and I hope none of them ever breed.

IMG_2960.PNG

1 minute ago, Angie81 said:

And then there's this beauty....not a bitter, no a palace fan who has joined their forum to have a bash at salah when he supports a team with zaha in it. The funny thing is they actually believe this shite and I hope none of them ever breed.

IMG_2960.PNG

There’s a ‘Captain Turdseye’ on a Palace forum somewhere. Came on here years ago complaining I’d taken his name like it was trademarked or something. Sent me a few PM’s about Heysel, etc. Lovely bloke. 

Fuck Palace, fuck the owl, and fuck their fans. 

Their Turdseye ain’t got shit on me. 

• Upvote 12

Still hovering not that far above the relegation zone now. Next season, once Zaha and Obi-Wan fuck off, they’ll hopefully be in the drop zone.

47 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

IMG_2960.PNG

That's just a SteveO type poster with multiple accounts. Just pretending that the rest of the country hates the redshite.

You don't have to be an Evertonian to be bitter, but he is bitter. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Just saw that Bolassie news. They just get rid of Niasse on loan, and Bolassie exercises his right to fuck them over.

Comfortably the smoothest manouvere he’s pulled off in his entire career.

59 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s a ‘Captain Turdseye’ on a Palace forum somewhere. Came on here years ago complaining I’d taken his name like it was trademarked or something. Sent me a few PM’s about Heysel, etc. Lovely bloke. 

Honestly thought he was a much better poster, mate.

• Upvote 2

There's a lot of talk about luck, sometimes shit goes your way, sometimes it doesn't, the thing is it's all supposed to even out in the end. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45087444

Well apparently we were the 'unluckiest' team in the league last season, with the most wrongful decisions going against us.

I'm glad we saved all our luck for when we were balls deep in a title race.

It all evens out in the end.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

First it was a Travelodge, next it will be Goodison and irate bloke goes on one with a digger.

Driving it on the pitch during the Goodison Derby and trying to Mo Salah down.

I’ll get me coat.

9 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Honestly thought he was a much better poster, mate.

You’re entitled to your opinion, even though you’re not even the most popular Bitch on here. 

@Da Bitch pisses all over you. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Driving it on the pitch during the Goodison Derby and trying to Mo Salah down.

I’ll get me coat.

The last digger that did anything worthwhile at Goodison, they threw banana's at.

I'll get me Hi-Viz

Edit: I would of up-voted your post, but it looks like Dave has fucked the site up again. The fuckin tit. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You’re entitled to your opinion, even though you’re not even the most popular Bitch on here. 

@Da Bitch pisses all over you. 

I hate that Bitch, Da Bitch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I once got kidnapped by a Stoke forum on Tapatalk. Still not sure how it happened. They were telling me off for swearing at them for a good hour until I was released. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ah the old death mocking...never fails to materialise from that bunch. I'm not surprised and I'm sure there's only one turdseye.

2 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Brace yourselves....there might me a new thread coming about us to go along with the other few. 

IMG_2958.PNG

So we're now paying off the laws of fucking physics, are we? Useful to know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love the way Evertonians think that Liverpool have some dark forcefield or Stargate that can influence world events. Pity it always cuts out in recent important games. 

• Upvote 1