Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1238 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, liverpoolsno9 said:

There’s ANOTHER Liverpool thread popped up over on GOTs World Football forum, the top 2 threads over there are about us. Only started yesterday and its already 10 pages. The new one is titled

Liverpool embarrassing themselves and football. (a definitive list)

you you can imagine some of the shit in there. Exhibit no1

FC sexy xxx

Player Valuation: £35m
Today at 2:40 PM

Boycotts , petitions . Plenty of petitions 

Well, quite...

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Sam Allardyce on Goals on Sunday: “There is an arrogance about the Everton fans and I have my suspicions about why that is, however it’s not something that I am willing to publicly divulge”. 

That’s ace. Basically said they have an inferiority complex without saying it.

Which will wind them up even more, because they know full well inside their bitter little hearts they live with it all day everyday.

This is the sad bitch who runs that YNFA page. A wool from Southport. Like most Evertonians on Twatter, every single thing they mention is about Liverpool.

They are the most depressed fan base in the country. Everything about them is negative. They truely are 'bitter'.

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

This is the sad bitch who runs that YNFA page. A wool from Southport. Like most Evertonians on Twatter, every single thing they mention is about Liverpool.

She looks like a real classy lady. A lot of content about us who would have thought it. Also commenting on their good 80’s side. Was she born?

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

She looks like a real classy lady. A lot of content about us who would have thought it. Also commenting on their good 80’s side. Was she born?

She looks manufactured.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

I love how they made that account to tell us we're not famous anymore, have they ever been famous? But making an account dedicated to us would tell me we still are. No?  Love living rent free in their heads anyway.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Sam Allardyce on Goals on Sunday: “There is an arrogance about the Everton fans and I have my suspicions about why that is, however it’s not something that I am willing to publicly divulge”. 

The Red Echo has used most of what Sam said on Goals On Sunday, but have inexplicably left that item out. Wonder why?

16 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

The Red Echo has used most of what Sam said on Goals On Sunday, but have inexplicably left that item out. Wonder why?

"Everton fans are arrogant but I'm not saying why" from a man with a bloated body and ego to   match and  was sacked by them.  Not exactly a scoop is it.

The objective take is that Allardyce is a fat snide fat piece of fat shit. They are well rid of that cumstain on the Y-fronts of humanity. 

The subjective take is to roar with laughter as the fuuume goes into previously uncharted areas of the universe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think I’ve found a clearer picture of #4.

s-l300.jpg

Anyway, can’t the police just raid The Brick on match day?

They are flapping about their home games as they still have to play

Wolves

Us

Man City 

Man Utd 

Chelsea 

Arsenal 

Burnley 

They are shite away from home but have easier away games against the bottom 3, Newcastle, West Ham, Palace, Watford and Spurs on the last day.

Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham are shite and will get relegated but they won't finish anywhere respectable given the money they have spent.

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Bitters are so shite, they couldnt even win that trophy. 

19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Autistic spectrum, from Stoke, and a Bitter. That's a lot for anyone to deal with.