Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1235 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That’s grim reading for our friendly neighbours. 

Especially when their only two wins were against Bournemouth at home and Burnley.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Jbig nev lookalike

big nev lookalike

Player Valuation: £225k
Here goes ....we need a manager who understands the premier league,who has a winning mentality,who will help attract players and will show some passion on the touchline Steven Gerrard .
As a player I hated him with a passion, wished him every deadly illness going and would have willingly dug his grave but I think he will end up being a great manager.

I assume he was slated for being a RS? 

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Here goes ....we need a manager who understands the premier league,who has a winning mentality,who will help attract players and will show some passion on the touchline Steven Gerrard .
As a player I hated him with a passion, wished him every deadly illness going and would have willingly dug his grave but I think he will end up being a great manager.

img_0145.jpeg

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool must be secretly propped up by a Saudi king the amount we spend on paying people off.

Or an Uncle Uzzy....

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I assume he was slated for being a RS? 

Most assuredly.

In other news, convenience stores on County Rd have had a run on egg sales in the last couple of hours.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Relegation form. 

Quite. I don't think they'll get dragged into the bottom 8, but looking at the fixtures they have left, they've already played the 'easy' teams at home, and have a number of potentially tricky away games against relegation strugglers. They've also got to play the entire top 7 at home, bar Spurs. Could get very messy.

Food science researchers at King's college in London have been able to genetically modify an onion so that it can make a human cry for almost 35 years. It's called an Evertonion.

• Upvote 9

Andrew having posted this about 50 minutes earlier.

Talking point for any Reds talking to their favourite Bloo tonight: "we only let Palace score to show that ye still had time to equalise in the derby".

atomic-mushroom-cloud-nuclear-explosion-

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wouldn't it be easier and a lot less stressful for them to just admit we are good?

Liverpool must be secretly propped up by a Saudi king the amount we spend on paying people off.

Nil Saudis Nisi Oil Money.

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ifithadntavebinforhennesseybeinginjured

goodisonopheliac

Player Valuation: £15m
3 minutes ago
I wonder how it would have looked if Hennessy or the other guy had played in goal. Palace seem to have a bit of a curse on them.

Curse? Is he fucking mental? They always score with 80% of their chances against us. Madness.

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ifithadntavebinforhennesseybeinginjured

goodisonopheliac

Player Valuation: £15m
3 minutes ago
I wonder how it would have looked if Hennessy or the other guy had played in goal. Palace seem to have a bit of a curse on them.

I wonder how it would have looked if Gomez or Alexander-Arnold had played at right back. Liverpool seem to have a bit of a curse on them.

It's fun this game, isn't it. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:
Jbig nev lookalike

big nev lookalike

I wonder how it would have looked if Bolton’s legitimate goal against Everton had been given and Everton had been relegated that season.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I wonder how it would have looked if Bolton’s legitimate goal against Everton had been given and Everton had been relegated that season.

Glorious!

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Or Hans Segers not been on the take and let 2 in when they were 2 down at home to Wimbledon that day!

• Upvote 1

Didn't they also have another last day win to save them when a guy called Gareth Farrelly scored a swinger into the top corner, the poxy cunts. 

Just looked it up. His only fucking goal in 27 appearances and he used his right foot less often than Andreas Brehme!