Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1230 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The problem for the Echo is that ever since Bloos started complaining about it being the Red Echo, it's writers have set out on the path of appeasement at every turn, only to find that they still get labelled as having a Liverpool bias.  They should have just told them to fuck off, that there was no bias, and drew a line in the sand. But now they have to go further and further to try and appease them, and it'll never be enough.

• Upvote 2

They are like that fly, that keeps buzzing around when you have lit the grill and the meal is about ready. You could smack it anytime you feel like it, but you kind of feel sorry for the hungry bugger. They see us marching onwards and upwards, but they still want to hang around. Look at me mom, look at me, I'm hanging out with the big boys, they feed me.

3 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I just signed up to say best thread ever!!

giphy (1).gif

• Upvote 1

There's a bitter on my Facebook who could possibly be SteveO.

He posts more about Liverpool than Everton. When he mentions Everton's stadium it's only about how our heads are falling off. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's a bitter on my Facebook who could possibly be SteveO.

He posts more about Liverpool than Everton. When he mentions Everton's stadium it's only about how our heads are falling off. 

Look at the state of this one. It's as if nick nolte and Chris Tarrant had intercourse and one of them birthed this out. 

IMG_2893.PNG

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

And she’s got shit wallpaper.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

And she’s got shit wallpaper.

The wallpaper is the least of that things worries. She looks like Worzel gummidge for a start.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Reckon that cup is full of piss. Or horse jizz.

Can't see anyone wanting to jizz near that. 

51 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Look at the state of this one. It's as if nick nolte and Chris Tarrant had intercourse and one of them birthed this out. 

IMG_2893.PNG

It's Joe Anderson in a badly bleached Beatles wig.

Also - Hello Angie/Fuck off Code (delete as applicable).

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Angie81 said:

IMG_2893.PNG

I refuse to believe Genesis P Orridge is a bitter blue.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Angie81 said:

IMG_2893.PNG

worzel-gummidge-1523265025-herowidev4-0.jpg