You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

17 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

It’s a conspiracy I tell you. The powers that be will see to us winning the League. And it wasn’t a penalty yesterday according Davek. 

boris

Player Valuation: £10m
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
They did get bailed out by the numerous decisions given in their favour though. 

1 on 1 with the keeper in the first half, pulled back for a debatable offside they showed us once. 

Murray in behind the defence in the 2nd half...yep, another debatable offside given & we’ll just have the 1 quick look.

Knockheart brings the ball down on the chest and in on goal, we’ll call that handball.

How about VVD elbow in the penalty box on injury time...the one they never thought fit to show us again.

That’s not to mention every debatable 50/50, corner, thrown in and tackle going in there favour.

That’s as bias a referee as I’ve seen that today and that takes some doing.

If we were told in years to come he was refereeing under instructions to keep Liverpool at the stop and ensure we get a title race instead of what City did last year, no one would be surprised.

Yeah they'll win it all right the powers that be will see to that

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
That "pen" was another 'kin disgraceful decision for them. These refs need investigating - bent as a nine bob note. I'd love to see that scumbag Salah get carried off on a stretcher with a real injury. Disgusting cheat.

No doubt his Mrs is limping round with two black eyes telling everyone she walked into a door.

#Bluetoo

6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

It’s a conspiracy I tell you. The powers that be will see to us winning the League. And it wasn’t a penalty yesterday according Davek. 

boris

Player Valuation: £10m
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
They did get bailed out by the numerous decisions given in their favour though. 

1 on 1 with the keeper in the first half, pulled back for a debatable offside they showed us once. 

Murray in behind the defence in the 2nd half...yep, another debatable offside given & we’ll just have the 1 quick look.

Knockheart brings the ball down on the chest and in on goal, we’ll call that handball.

How about VVD elbow in the penalty box on injury time...the one they never thought fit to show us again.

That’s not to mention every debatable 50/50, corner, thrown in and tackle going in there favour.

That’s as bias a referee as I’ve seen that today and that takes some doing.

If we were told in years to come he was refereeing under instructions to keep Liverpool at the stop and ensure we get a title race instead of what City did last year, no one would be surprised.

Yeah they'll win it all right the powers that be will see to that

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
That "pen" was another 'kin disgraceful decision for them. These refs need investigating - bent as a nine bob note. I'd love to see that scumbag Salah get carried off on a stretcher with a real injury. Disgusting cheat.

Superb mentalism. They're putting all us wannabe lunatics out of business. Can't compete.

• Upvote 3

I'd love to know why the FA, UEFA, the Premier League, the G14 and FIFA are so scared of a parochial club who have won about 5 trophies in 47 years, who play in a shit tip of a ground which never sells out, barely qualify for Europe every 5 years, haven't won a derby since 2010 and have no money to keep them down and constantly fuck them over?

It's one of life's mysteries.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'd love to know why the FA, UEFA, the Premier League, the G14 and FIFA are so scared of a parochial club who have won about 5 trophies in 47 years, who play in a shit tip of a ground which never sells out, barely qualify for Europe every 5 years, haven't won a derby since 2010 and have no money to keep them down and constantly fuck them over?

It's one of life's mysteries.

With all due respect you forgot Bildeberg, NATO and Opus Dei.

Imagine getting a stream up to watch an Everton 3 o clock game.  Imagine getting a stream up to watch an Everton 3 o clock game if Everton were 4 points clear at the top of the league and had won every single game against teams outside of the top 5.  Why do they do it to themseves? 

The problem for the Echo is that ever since Bloos started complaining about it being the Red Echo, it's writers have set out on the path of appeasement at every turn, only to find that they still get labelled as having a Liverpool bias.  They should have just told them to fuck off, that there was no bias, and drew a line in the sand. But now they have to go further and further to try and appease them, and it'll never be enough.

• Upvote 2