You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

So Everton players are going to roll over and let City win because some Blueshite fans want it?

I'm fucking worried about Liverpool, if that is the way it works, given how easily some have conceded the league is gone after the first dropped points in almost 3 months.

• Upvote 2

A real bitter in the club yesterday was asked jokingly if they were going to help us next week. He said that if any Everton player scored against City , he would barrack them for the rest of their Everton career.

If this is a prevalent if extreme attitude & Distin even revealed a few weeks ago that the staff were undecided about wanting a result if it helped us , then I am pinning my hopes on Villa or Wham.

Although my last post was in jest, I do think Everton will give them a hell of a game. It's the last home game of the season and the last time some of their players will play in front of their home fans again. They'll be up for it I'm sure. Whether they have enough quality is another matter. 2 early goals and a Toure and Kompany double sending off will be nice. 

So Everton players are going to roll over and let City win because some Blueshite fans want it?

I'm fucking worried about Liverpool, if that is the way it works, given how easily some have conceded the league is gone after the first dropped points in almost 3 months.

Feels weird man. I know exactly what you mean, I still believe, I just think that the defeat has hit everyone in the goolies with such force that we'll still be clutching them until at least 19:30 on Saturday. It's going to feel like a week long comedown. 

I won't have a bad word said about Everton. They're a top club, with a top manager and some of the best support in the land. I'm sure everyone agrees and the tinker who changed the original thread title needs a telling off. 

I too would like to welcome our Evertonian overlords.

• Upvote 4

A real bitter in the club yesterday was asked jokingly if they were going to help us next week. He said that if any Everton player scored against City , he would barrack them for the rest of their Everton career.

If this is a prevalent if extreme attitude & Distin even revealed a few weeks ago that the staff were undecided about wanting a result if it helped us , then I am pinning my hopes on Villa or Wham.

I wouldn't pin any hopes on them cunts. George Michael bends over for everyone.......and no one knows where the other cunt's gone. also they split up 30 years ago probably

• Upvote 2

Roberto Martinez is about to have a crash course in the strange conundrums of what happens when you take the Everton job. He will go from being the greatest manager to ever pick a football side to totally fucking useless and more hated than Davy Moyes with his own fans if they win their next football match.

One of the most intimidating things about godson in big games is the atmosphere. It simply won't be there on saturday. 

We are relying on City making mistakes and Everton being game enough to capitalise. 

Fuck sake why couldn't they beat southampton. 

dicks 

• Upvote 1