You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

27 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

They're due to play them on the weekend of the League Cup final, and with City almost having a bye in the semis with Burton, that match is very likely to get moved to a date later in the season. The later in the season that game gets rearranged, and if we're still in the contention, the less likely it is that they will put any kind of a shift in (see April 2014 for reference).

We'll have it won by then. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Ah

Didn't even come to mind that to be honest. Shouldn't be shocked Coming from them though. Though I'm sure it'll be us getting the wrong end of the stick though, that'll be the excuse anyway

If challenged he'll doubtless have been referring to the Bulgarian who got hit with a paving slab.  

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

Clearly he isn't referring to Sean Cox.

Some people.

I'd really like to think you're right because I always thought he was a decent guy but what else do you think he could have been referring to ?  Why are we in a coma?  Strange expression to use.  

Definitely about Sean Cox, look at the date on it, that post was 4 days after the match and the attack. 

He might get away with saying he didn't realise how serious the coma was, with it being so soon after, but it was definitely about Sean Cox. 

• Upvote 1

The Ev failing to understand that you can’t sign a player who is back from injury after the transfer window has shut. Obviously, it must be a conspiracy....

irishgoose

Player Valuation: £1m
Know its not us but see now solanke is out injured for a month.
A crazy deal. Seems odd to me
Funny business for sure. Same with the Ibe deal not anywhere worth the fees