You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Hang on, the Newcastle debt was a bad thing the other week and that's just debt to Mike Ashley. But debt to your owner is actually OK now?

You know, I'm starting to suspect that SteveO isn't the financial genius he claims to be.

You don't need to be in credit to be out of debt, but they are out of debt.

The likes of Sturridge, Lallana, Mignolet, Moreno, Origi and possibly Lovren are all likely to leave in the summer saving a lot of money in wages and will generate some money in transfer fees. 

Emre Can wanted something like 200 grand a week and a guarantee that he should star. Glad we told him to fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

Hang on, the Newcastle debt was a bad thing the other week and that's just debt to Mike Ashley. But debt to your owner is actually OK now?

You know, I'm starting to suspect that SteveO isn't the financial genius he claims to be.

You don't need to be in credit to be out of debt, but they are out of debt.

You are forgetting they're not in debt to their owners, they're in debt to uncle uzzy. You must know he made himself what he did today by just giving his money away. 

19 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Just looked now, the 3rd player is someone called Jordan Williams. So him (who I've genuinely never heard of), flanno (was he effectively sacked?) and Can. 

The loss of those three was a crushing blow for the club. I hope we can recover some day.  

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Steveo has to be a red doesn't he? He couldn't possibly post that and mean it. I can't quite believe they're taken in by him. 

He's either a genius WUM or King Idiot in a kingdom of idiots and I can't make up my mind.  

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

"Well he's defined the loan from uzzy as debt. Technically that's right but uzzy has not said he wants it back,"

Uzzy there, throwing free cash at the greatest football club in the world just cos. 

Uzzy was born blue, not manufactured. He’s supported them since he was a foetus.