You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I can't wait for Barcelona to fuck them over. Jerry Mina has a 54ml buy back clause. So I can see them having to hand Barcelona another 25/30ml to stop them invoking that if he plays well. Could easy see the Mancs, PSG etc being interested and Barca buying him back to sell him on again. Same with Gomes, all the raving about him and he's on loan with no fee set. Zouma is on loan too. Could be back to Keane and Jagielka next year

Not going to happen, he's fuckin shite.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

It's probably just another one of SteveO's/ratcatcher's alt-accounts tbh

Talking of SteveO, here’s his latest offering. He doesn’t care. Someone has checked and he’s posted 340 times on the RS thread since May!!!

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
Today at 6:23 PM
The thing is it doesn't really matter does it?

A group of grown men kicking a bag of air around some grass. If the men who wear the shirt they chose to like get the most points one year then who gives AF?

I like watching them lose but unaffected by them winning.

When they won the CL in 2005 i was more concerned about my road trip around the east coast of America.

Hope city win like but the truth is I don't care.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Talking of SteveO, here’s his latest offering. He doesn’t care. Someone has checked and he’s posted 340 times on the RS thread since May!!!

Steve0

A group of grown men kicking a bag of air around some grass. If the men who wear the shirt they chose to like get the most points one year then who gives AF?

When they won the CL in 2005 i was more concerned about my road trip around the east coast of America.

That is the most singularly bitterest post ever!

And it's overtaken my "slap the money on the table" post as my absolute favourite.

Oh, Everton...!

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Steve0

Mmm, chinny reckon?

• Upvote 1

I was in a taxi before heading down Water street towards their blue Liver buildings and I saw the Ev air freshner in the cab and I just didn't have the heart to mention the City v Palace score, I just felt sad for him.

I gave him a £1.60 tip as a small care in the community token gesture.

It's all very sad.

Talking of the blue Liver Building, it may be just the angle that I've been looking from, but the blue lights in the clock towers don't actually appear to illuminate the birds at all.  Like most things Everton, it's ill-conceived ("Let's make derredshite's heads fall off, by er, illuminating the symbol of a local insurance company") and it's very poorly executed.

dfwmxw97yb121.jpg

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Talking of the blue Liver Building, it may be just the angle that I've been looking from, but the blue lights in the clock towers don't actually appear to illuminate the birds at all.  Like most things Everton, it's ill-conceived ("Let's make derredshite's heads fall off, by er, illuminating the symbol of a local insurance company") and it's very poorly executed.

dfwmxw97yb121.jpg

Pfffft. Stupid Redshite.

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

dfwmxw97yb121.jpg

I’ve having a browse on here as I can’t sleep. You shouldn’t post that shit on here, I’m now so angry I’m never gonna get back to kip. I’m fucking outraged. Just when the weekend couldn’t get any better, this has ruined it for me now. We’re top of the League and they can STILL get one over on us. Forever in their shadow. They really are the senior club in the City, they will always have the upper hand. Just gonna have to start coming to terms with it now, especially in the next few years. They might even go ahead of Bournemouth and Wolves if the do us a favour today. Very worrying times. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

dfwmxw97yb121.jpg

I think they look great. They’d look great in any colour. 

14 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I think they look great. They’d look great in any colour. 

I agree. (And if it wasn't for the fuss our friends and neighbours make, I wouldn't have associated the colour blue with anything other than being a nice colour. ) it's just that the birds themselves are not very well lit.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Steve0

Steve0 has been broken. We have Ivan Dragoed him. Fantastic and Merry Christmas Steve0 you blue slip on wearing Welsh tramp.