Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1187 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Levels of fume must be approaching Cheynobol level of danger by now. If they get beat by Spurs it could breach the reactor

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, aws said:

You don't have to win anything to be winners.  Just top the bottom half table. 

Never a bad time to revisit this cracker

BKze_t7CIAQfe5y.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Levels of fume must be approaching Cheynobol level of danger by now. If they get beat by Spurs it could breach the reactor

They probably want Spurs to win so they can keep up with us in the title race. 

If we did win the league it would destroy loads of them. They would need years of counselling to get over it. Especially when they get told that their stadium won't happen.

• Like 1

We’re even to blame for their team mentality now.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m

Spurs in great form. I dont expect anything from this.
...but our state of mind is so important. Sadly, I honestly think the Reds doing so well is contributing to our mentality.

I don’t think we’ve played any of the top sides at home, they’ll be creative but they will leave us with chances. I’m also a doom and gloom merchant but we really do have a chance in these games.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:
We’re even to blame for their team mentality now.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m

Spurs in great form. I dont expect anything from this.
...but our state of mind is so important. Sadly, I honestly think the Reds doing so well is contributing to our mentality.

I don’t think we’ve played any of the top sides at home, they’ll be creative but they will leave us with chances. I’m also a doom and gloom merchant but we really do have a chance in these games.

I can't imagine the bunch of random loanees and rag tag foreign mercenaries they've paid millions for give two shits about Liverpool. Unless they can get a transfer TO Liverpool and away from the fucking headcases at Goodison. 

I'll be looking forward to Michael Ball's column in the Echo if they get beat by Tottenham tomorrow. I'll be paying keen attention for the words "pride", "effort", "stuck in" and "Liverpool FC". 

I'm sure Prentice and Kirkbride will have another stadium update story drafted just in case. 

• Upvote 1

I can't wait for Barcelona to fuck them over. Jerry Mina has a 54ml buy back clause. So I can see them having to hand Barcelona another 25/30ml to stop them invoking that if he plays well. Could easy see the Mancs, PSG etc being interested and Barca buying him back to sell him on again. Same with Gomes, all the raving about him and he's on loan with no fee set. Zouma is on loan too. Could be back to Keane and Jagielka next year

Debaser

Debaser

Player Valuation: £8m
Im not always right, however why is it fans can never have an opinion on here unless its a positive one?

If you slate the manager your wrong

If you slate a player your a hypocrite

You get my point. We all have differing opinions it just gets my back up when im attacked for not thinking the same as others.
You are so right.

Back in August/September, about 5-6 games into the season I posted in this thread that in my opinion Liverpool were the best team in the league and that they had an excellent chance to make it 'their year'. I was ripped a new one, ridiculed, called delusional and laughed at. Yes I went totally overboard in trying to state it as fact, but the fact was they were then and are now playing better than ANYBODY, consistently. My opinion HAS changed. Now I think they will go unbeaten, win the league and the CL, as they are not only the best team in the country, they one of the best teams in Europe.

Do I like that. No, I feckin hate it and wish to god I was wrong, but I'm not. I hope the wheels fall of their season in spectacular fashion like last time, but I just don't think so.