You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

"Running scared".

I do like this site. Lays it all out nicely.

The only even vaguely impressive result was the 0-0 away to Chelsea. Aside from that, they've won against some dross at home. That's pretty much it. There's three positional bands here- 1-6; 7-13; 14-20. They'll oscillate between 7th and 13th for the rest of the season. They're irrelevant. Yet again. And I can't help thinking that Silva is a fraud.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

The natives are restless.

killenefc

Player Valuation: £60m

A moment ago
We love a one dimensional manager don’t we?

They are restless because as always they have unrealistic expectations for their side. There isn't an ounce of patience in them. Which happens to be crucial when building a successful side. And it's all because of us.

1 hour ago, Lycan said:

They are restless because as always they have unrealistic expectations for their side. There isn't an ounce of patience in them. Which happens to be crucial when building a successful side. And it's all because of us.

We are no different as a fan base, people were calling Klopp out after losing both the Carling and UEFA cups, we base out own inadequacies on how the Mancs did during the Nineties and the noughties.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

We are no different as a fan base, people were calling Klopp out after losing both the Carling and UEFA cups, we base out own inadequacies on how the Mancs did during the Nineties and the noughties.

I think the more valid comparison is Liverpool in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

About 2 persons yes. 

A few noughts on the end mate.  Look I'm an old fart these days and I know loads of blues ; all sound. Yeh lots do think we have all the luck but most of its tongue in cheek .

Both clubs never prepared properly for the PL era and got left at the starting gate when the Mancs became top dog. Liverpool generally have been better resourced and at least can challenge these days. Everton are in limbo still with little chance of climbing the ladder. That's what pisses most of them off which is hardly surprising. 

OK reds don't bitch about Everton the way they do about us but we sure as hell whinge like fuck about the lottery winners down the East Lancs Rd. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, magicrat said:

A few noughts on the end mate.  Look I'm an old fart these days and I know loads of blues ; all sound. Yeh lots do think we have all the luck but most of its tongue in cheek .

Both clubs never prepared properly for the PL era and got left at the starting gate when the Mancs became top dog. Liverpool generally have been better resourced and at least can challenge these days. Everton are in limbo still with little chance of climbing the ladder. That's what pisses most of them off which is hardly surprising. 

OK reds don't bitch about Everton the way they do about us but we sure as hell whinge like fuck about the lottery winners down the East Lancs Rd. 

To be fair mate our vitriol in the most part towards Manchester has none of the vile bile filled stuff a lot of blues spout. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'll offer them all the sympathy they had for us a few years ago when we were falsely accused of racism by the genuinely racist shit-rags.

• Upvote 1

PhilRegan

Player Valuation: £25k
The fact that putting Blue lights on the Liver building is getting more attention than the stadium says it all really just more smoke an mirrors as per usual

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m
The fact that putting Blue lights on the Liver building is getting more attention the stadium says it all really just more smoke an mirrors as per usual.

Yes it seems the Blue Liver Buildings didn’t go down too well on RAWK 
A lot of head wobbling and fuming by all accounts 
However they better get used to it staying blue and the 4th Grace being the USM stadium at Bramley Moore Dock on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey 
And all the while they can sit in their loft extension looking down at the slum of boarded up houses they have created by forcing families out of their generational homes