Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1168 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

She has a point. In that spirit, let's dispense with this 'Merseyside derby' bollocks. Merseyside includes all kinds of woolyback territory. It's the Liverpool derby.

Damn right it’s the Liverpool derby 

3 hours ago, Marko121 said:

And only one of those teams won, they leave that bit out 

Yeah and that was the team who keeper didn't make a error

Anyone blaming Alisson for that goal needs to give there head a wobble

3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Which nob from GoT was saying before the Derby they would be ahead of us before the 3rd round of the FA Cup? That working out well for him?

639bb173d0329c32dd555d3a443e57ad542024cb

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2018 at 3:46 PM, Strontium Dog said:

There is delusion, and then there is believing that Liverpool are running scared of a team 14 points adrift of them with a third of the season gone. That is next level stuff.

16 now and counting 

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Which nob from GoT was saying before the Derby they would be ahead of us before the 3rd round of the FA Cup? That working out well for him?

That will be SteveO mate.

if you sat SteveO down and cut open his brain you'd just have Tony Bellew, Leon Osman, Barry Horne and Phil Neville riding round on tricycles banging cymbals to the tune of z cars shouting redshite, Heysel and the Peoples Club whilst Derek Hatton sits on a laptop looking for obscure and pointless stats to prove how shit loads of our players are in comparison to theirs. 

• Upvote 10

24 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

if you sat SteveO down and cut open his brain you'd just have Tony Bellew, Leon Osman, Barry Horne and Phil Neville riding round on tricycles banging cymbals to the tune of z cars shouting redshite, Heysel and the Peoples Club whilst Derek Hatton sits on a laptop looking for obscure and pointless stats to prove how shit loads of our players are in comparison to theirs. 

Don't forget the memory of his arl fella bumming him whilst whistling every other saturday and wearing a Kenny Dalglish mask.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Don't forget the memory of his arl fella bumming him whilst whistling every other saturday and wearing a Kenny Dalglish mask.

And then claiming Paul Power was a better at anal sex because the Kenny Dalglish ones didn't count.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

And then claiming Paul Power was a better at anal sex because the Kenny Dalglish ones didn't count.

Power bummings would deffo be his thing

Apparently, Gomez will miraculously be back in 2-3 weeks and the “fracture” story is just to justify Klopps bitching about the tackling from Burnley.

We invent this kind of thing all the time, like we did with Karius you know.

According to one of the blues I work with.

He trains apprentices.

Scary isn’t it.

4 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Apparently, Gomez will miraculously be back in 2-3 weeks and the “fracture” story is just to justify Klopps bitching about the tackling from Burnley.

He trains apprentices.

Scary isn’t it.

giphy (1).gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

He trains apprentices.

Scary isn’t it.

Apprentice whats?!

19 hours ago, an tha said:

Talking of Kenny the twat manc fan at work was trying to tell me the other day what a rubbish manager Kenny was. Along with the boring ‘Leicester have won more titles than Liverpool’ Give me strength!

2 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Faster than a Bramley Moore Dock press release.

4 minutes ago, suzy said:

Talking of Kenny the twat manc fan at work was trying to tell me the other day what a rubbish manager Kenny was. Along with the boring ‘Leicester have won more titles than Liverpool’ Give me strength!

More league title wins than Mourinho, not that Kenny’s record needs defending.

I get United fans telling me we've never won the title I just shame them saying only United fans could do something like write off everything busby and his babes achieved just for one upmanship.. for shame sir.. FOR SHAME!

• Upvote 8