Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1165 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

I welcome it, because the soft bastards think they’re better than they actually are.

 

Hope leads to pain. Pain leads to bitterness. Bitterness leads to perpetual suffering.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To think there are parents out there who kids need to sit on Grandads knee to be told about the times back in the 1900s that Everton won a derby at Anfield

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fucking hell I'm the worlds most pessimistic neigh saying red and even I know we deserved it! 20 years and counting you middle earth dwelling cunts!

To be fair, they got out of their half on a few occasions so I can understand their giddyness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent trolling from Lincoln, who no doubt are currently being labelled as ‘disrespectful’ on Blooshite message boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Is there a fucking pundit out there who can be objective for a second and say that we deserved it? Because we really did. This is almost ruining the result for me, can't stand this bullshit narrative. 

You need to develop your own internal reference for success and happiness. Don't require anyone to endorse it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

To be fair a lot of away fans visiting Liverpool come to Anfield. 

Fuck all at Goodison to see unless you’re Philip Serrell.

Don’t you go dissing their clock.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the best I've seen Everton play against us, home or away. The times I've seen us lose have all been war dogs type games, they beat us by determination and spirit.  They were never better than us even when they beat us. 

 

They still weren't better than us even when they were at their best and we were never got above 2nd or 3rd gear.  

 

It will be good to have competitive derbys to look forward to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fucking hell I'm the worlds most pessimistic neigh saying red and even I know we deserved it! 20 years and counting you middle earth dwelling cunts!

Of course they believe they deserved to win.  They've taken the blue pill; they wake up in their beds and believe whatever they want to (to paraphrase a film that was released the year they last won at Anfield).

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Of course they believe they deserved to win.  They've taken the blue pill; they wake up in their beds and believe whatever they want to (to paraphrase a film that was released the year they last won at Anfield).

 

Neo Matrix Smith Bullet Time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*snigger*. The irony though. 

 

 
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Today at 5:38 PM
 
The whole modern Liverpool is built on nothing except their claim to be better than us. We are all that matters to them. If that changed they’d have to face up to one league cup in a decade whilst the rest of the top 6 have moved ahead of them on and off the pitch. It’s enough to keep the hordes at bay that they get a few weekends of laughing at Everton. They can watch YouTube videos of it when they finish the season empty handed yet again.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

*snigger*. The irony though. 

 

 
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Today at 5:38 PM
 
The whole modern Liverpool is built on nothing except their claim to be better than us. We are all that matters to them. If that changed they’d have to face up to one league cup in a decade whilst the rest of the top 6 have moved ahead of them on and off the pitch. It’s enough to keep the hordes at bay that they get a few weekends of laughing at Everton. They can watch YouTube videos of it when they finish the season empty handed yet again.
 

Utter bollocks.  Had this daft twat been watching them in the eighties he would know being better than Everton meant something . Then they were the two best teams in the league ,now its meaningless in the wider context. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×