Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1135 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fuck, I didn’t realise we were in such a mess. Steve0 knows.......................

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation: £35m
Today at 11:49 AM
New #6,143
Thing is all their players are at pretty much peak age and they've got poor depth. Last year was their big chance really. But next year is absolutely their last chance with this crop. Salah, Mane, Firmino will all be on the decline, Fabinho not good enough (like i said he wasn't) , Keita looking limited (like i said he was), Klopp got lucky with Mohammed Ricketts season in a lifetime but this year could be testing.

Lose tonight and i think we could see a mini-collapse.

Salah will be pretty much 28 by the end of next season, same with Mane and Firmino. Players like that tend to peak at 25/26....very few actually improve.
Not really arsed about their defence as it isn't really that great and Allison always has an error in him.

They're where they are because of the front 3 really, lose one of them and it's game over. The fact they're all about the same age and statistically likely to have gone over the hill already then it isn't looking good.

Spunked all their cash on the hopeless Fabinho and Keita (I tried to tell people) and hundreds of millions of pounds in debt...it's a very worrying time for a Liverpool fan if they do anything other than concentrate on the absolute present.

Then there's Milner over 30, Henderson, Lovren VVD, Wijnaldum and Lallana all approaching or already past 30. Set to lose four big players on frees at the end of the season, with four more big players to tie down by the end of next season. It's all a bit of a mess tbh. It's a shame. 

I've said it before but i don't think FSG have really got to grips with how football works, it's nothing like baseball and i think the penny's dropped hence their desperate scramble to find someone to buy the club. No takers though, which has go to set alarm bells ringing for any Liverpool fan.

This lad is either a red on a wind up or is completely mentally ill. 

43 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

This lad is either a red on a wind up or is completely mentally ill. 

Just 'Bitter signalling.' They all try to outdo each other - that DaveK, catcherintherye and St Domingo, as well, are in competition to be the biggest bitter. The poisonous cult of Everton FC.

I see the Everton Stadium Discussion thread on GoT has turned into a discussion thread about our permission to stage non-footballing events at Anfield.

They've also got themselves a pet Spurs fan on that thread.

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I see the Everton Stadium Discussion thread on GoT has turned into a discussion thread about our permission to stage non-footballing events at Anfield.

In fairness, we've been hosting them at least once a season for years...

• Upvote 7

Richarlison being called "Brazil's number 9" on the transfer thread.

Working from home today and procrastination has paid off there I think...

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

They've also got themselves a pet Spurs fan on that thread.

So many, many contributors from County Road. Sorry, I meant County Dublin.

4 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

In fairness, we've been hosting them at least once a season for years...

They’ve got one on us there then, they host them every other week.

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Imagine being at the pub with your mates and a team you don’t support wins a game of football, leaving you desolate and reaching for your phone to cry it in like that online. 

It defies belief. 

Hahahaha... Mates, good one...

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

So PSG have joined Spurs in the "you only beat them because they played shite and had players missing"

Have we ever deservedly won a game?

Absolutely not , well not if you listen to the gospel of SteveO 

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

So PSG have joined Spurs in the "you only beat them because they played shite and had players missing"

Have we ever deservedly won a game?

With all our history of having paid off UEFA, The FA,Refs,Emperors and anyone else with influence probably not in their eyes.

• Upvote 1