You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Watching the game on tv at the weekend & a bloke just to the left of Brendan gets up , shakes hands with the guy next to him , waves at a few people around him and gets off with the game just going into injury time. Surely sitting in a queue of traffic for 10 or 15 minutes would we worth waiting 5 minutes to celebrate our biggest league win for donkeys years.

Watching the game on tv at the weekend & a bloke just to the left of Brendan gets up , shakes hands with the guy next to him , waves at a few people around him and gets off with the game just going into injury time. Surely sitting in a queue of traffic for 10 or 15 minutes would we worth waiting 5 minutes to celebrate our biggest league win for donkeys years.

I agree, but he might have had a train to catch, or be reliant on a lift from someone who wanted to beat the traffic etc.

When I had my seasie, my mate who I got a lift off had recently had his first kid. He worked all week, not getting until half 7 most nights, by which time his kid was in bed. He played footie of a Sunday too. He felt like he hardly saw his kid. Leaving the match on the 90th minute could often get him home an hour earlier (he dropped me and 3/4 other people off before going home himself) than if we all left when the final whistle went.

So, because of that he asked us to do our best to leave on the 90th minute, just into injury time, but not if we were drawing.

Got no issue with people leaving on 90 mins or shortly after. Any earlier, maybe. But, people have their reasons either way.

He got loads of abuse from them for that reply.

He shite and they didnt pay shite so much they could afford better players. He cant pass(never bothered tbem under Moyes). They should get rid and play Jagielka and Stones etc etc

Distins been good for them this season hasn't he? They're starting to get delusions of grandeur. Mutants gettin' dang uppity.

That sounds very reasonable NT, but the guys I use for hits don't let me change the orders once they've had the first half of the money.

You aren't going to make me feel bad about deliberately tripping blokes who go for a sausage roll half an hour into the game are you ?

That sounds very reasonable NT, but the guys I use for hits don't let me change the orders once they've had the first half of the money.

You aren't going to make me feel bad about deliberately tripping blokes who go for a sausage roll half an hour into the game are you ?

Babel game against the mancs at anfield a few years ago. 

i'd be on the ale since the friday having travelled up. woke up sunday and had a fry up, then got some bevvies down me.... had a smoke outside the albert and instantly needed a shit... no chance of the pub bogs because everywhere was rammed.... 20 minutes into the first half I had to go in the kop.... no locks on the doors are there so I had to drop a 3 days lager shit with one hand pushed against the door, slipping in ale and piss. Ive never felt so vulnerable. 

My arse didn't feel right till after a couple of half time carslbergs. 

fucking horrible that was. Needed to be done though 

If you had tried to trip me up you would have ended up covered in shit. Be careful who you trip up. 

• Upvote 4

Babel game against the mancs at anfield a few years ago.

i'd be on the ale since the friday having travelled up. woke up sunday and had a fry up, then got some bevvies down me.... had a smoke outside the albert and instantly needed a shit... no chance of the pub bogs because everywhere was rammed.... 20 minutes into the first half I had to go in the kop.... no locks on the doors are there so I had to drop a 3 days lager shit with one hand pushed against the door, slipping in ale and piss. Ive never felt so vulnerable.

Thats when it happened, a strange sea faring Captain .............

My arse didn't feel right again

That John Wayne talk just brought back a painful memory...about 6 years ago in block 202 on the Kop, think we were playing Aston Villa, had had the snip three days before the match, needed to go for a piss about 15 mins before half time having had a few ales before kick off.

Me still being a bit sore, must have been walking a bit funny as this voice pipes up "Go for yer guns" Funny as fuck and embarrassing at the same time!

• Upvote 5

That John Wayne talk just brought back a painful memory...about 6 years ago in block 202 on the Kop, think we were playing Aston Villa, had had the snip three days before the match, needed to go for a piss about 15 mins before half time having had a few ales before kick off.

Me still being a bit sore, must have been walking a bit funny as this voice pipes up "Go for yer guns" Funny as fuck and embarrassing at the same time!

hahahahahaha 

brilliant 

Guest davelfc

It's generally the usual suspects that leave early, sometimes the ones that disturb a row just before half time because they can't stand to queue for a hot dog. Sometimes there's a good reason for occasionally having to make an early exit, I just wonder how many goals those impatient bastards have missed over the years.

Nobody left early around me on Sunday and it's as deserted as Woodson usually around the 85 minute mark.

Until the players decide to miss the traffic and wander off early, I'll stay until the end.

• Upvote 2

Shit! It appears it wasn't just the blues being violent last night. This happened too. Definitely happened. Isn't made up. At all.

"Share: Liverpool fan parked in front of an Everton bus last night the fella said I'm sick of you blue shite and refused to move his car. People got off the bus asked him to move then he called his mates, within minutes a gang turned up with crowbars, a pickaxe and bricks putting the bus windows threw. Bare in mind the bus had a lot of kids on, the bus drove off at speed then got caught in traffic they ran after it and started attacking the windows again. A few people on the bus forced them selves threw the doors and ran at them. The gang of idiots then ran, then the police turned up.

Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything. SCUM"

Shit! It appears it wasn't just the blues being violent last night. This happened too. Definitely happened. Isn't made up. At all.

"Share: Liverpool fan parked in front of an Everton bus last night the fella said I'm sick of you blue shite and refused to move his car. People got off the bus asked him to move then he called his mates, within minutes a gang turned up with crowbars, a pickaxe and bricks putting the bus windows threw. Bare in mind the bus had a lot of kids on, the bus drove off at speed then got caught in traffic they ran after it and started attacking the windows again. A few people on the bus forced them selves threw the doors and ran at them. The gang of idiots then ran, then the police turned up.

Utter bastards attacking innocent windows like that.

what noise does an Everton bus make as it drives down the road? does the engine go "Bitter bitter bitter bitter"

Guest davelfc

I fear it might lead to more of this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/everton-fans-faked-coach-crash-2195493

Three football fans faked a crash so that 30 pals on a coach outing to a dog track could make insurance claims for bogus whiplash injuries.

The 30 Everton supporters put in their insurance claims after saying the coach they were travelling in had been hit by a car.

But the coach driver had felt nothing and became suspicious later when he saw passengers dashing across a dual carriageway to a nearby boozer.

The grand plan was further foiled when a text message was found from one of the ringleaders to another Everton fan stating: “Need someone to do a crash.

"Do you know anyone? Paying a grand.”

Some Evertonian I know was sacked from his insurance job for setting up fake crashes, 4 of them in his firm including him got six months in prison.

He's always on Facebook giving it loads about LFC and once said "you should see what happens when you type in Luis Suarez, racist on Google".

I put up "you should see what happens when you type in your name and insurance scam".

He was fuming as he hasn't told a lot of people about his questionable character.

• Upvote 14

Guest davelfc

He was fuming as he hasn't told a lot of people about his questionable character.

So he told them he was an insurance scammer and kept the bluenose part secret?

• Upvote 4

I fear it might lead to more of this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/everton-fans-faked-coach-crash-2195493

Three football fans faked a crash so that 30 pals on a coach outing to a dog track could make insurance claims for bogus whiplash injuries.

The 30 Everton supporters put in their insurance claims after saying the coach they were travelling in had been hit by a car.

But the coach driver had felt nothing and became suspicious later when he saw passengers dashing across a dual carriageway to a nearby boozer.

The grand plan was further foiled when a text message was found from one of the ringleaders to another Everton fan stating: “Need someone to do a crash.

"Do you know anyone? Paying a grand.”

Nil Crashes Nisi Optimum.

• Upvote 1

Surely kickoffs happen among Reds too. An old Red (remembers Division Two) who I worked with told me how he intercepted a chap who was leaving the Ataturk at half-time, haranguing him for not showing faith in the club. It all worked out well in the end as the guy took the hint and thanked my friend for the intervention. But it’s not hard to see it turning sour in the heat of the moment.

Saw two blokes on the verge of kicking off near the exit in the north stand( behind goal)Groups of lads trying to pull them apart.  Mind you saw allsorts at half time in that game.

Guest davelfc

I know, disgusting character, he got put in with the Paedo wing in prison for his own protection.

Wonder how long it took them to realise "He's a fucking soft arsehole" referred to him being a blue and not a good bum.

It was probably Philly Hamman.  He spotted some army punk on the bus.

• Upvote 1