You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This fella is setting himself for a fall.......

Gordon Lee's Cushion

Player Valuation: £225k

14 minutes agoNew #7,114

It's difficult to hold it all in when you've been saying this will happen for quite a while. Then the wheels start to turn and it finally looks to be happening right now. Even before today's shock news I was saying that it was looking more and more likely that he would come here, I don't have any information more than the obvious stuff that everyone can see.

yeah I may be prematurely celebrating but I genuinely cannot see another alternative for how this plays out. He has worked with Moshiri for years, trusts him and has bankrolled him. He has sponsored the training ground and wants control of a Premiership club. Forget the others, the Premiership is where the big cash is and will be for some time. if he wanted some foreign club then he could have bought one years ago.

We are an untapped resource, ripe for the picking. We have the greatest fans and the greatest history in the premiership. We are a club with nothing to be ashamed of, a club than can hold it's head up high. We need investment and then watch us go.

A new stadium, world class players and right in the heart of the city. Stand aside pretenders, the real football royalty are about to take the throne.

That must be why he bought Lokomotiv Arsenal 

*you pillage southampton and we rob Barca lad. Youse are fucking small time*

Has defo been shouted 374 million times today.

Evertonians are not noted for their originality are they.

They probably only knew who Mina was after scoring against England but now all of them are suddenly European footy experts and know that all their new signings are amazing.

Did I hear it right that Kurt Zouma won't be able to play for Everton until the beginning of the January transfer window due to the paperwork being filed a few seconds after the deadline?

I’m reminded of Ferguson’s comments after Newcastle whipped Utd 5-0. Geordies naturally cock-a-hoop, but Ferguson popped their bubble by saying “By the time they come back down to earth, they’ll be 15 points behind us” and we all know what happened to Newcastle that year.

Same here as reality bites and they’re brought down to earth they’ll be about 15 points off the top six

I’m reminded of Ferguson’s comments after Newcastle whipped Utd 5-0. Geordies naturally cock-a-hoop, but Ferguson popped their bubble by saying “By the time they come back down to earth, they’ll be 15 points behind us” and we all know what happened to Newcastle that year.

Same here as reality bites and they’re brought down to earth they’ll be about 15 points off the top six

That 5-0 game was a few months after the season Newcastle fucked up their title challenge. Shearer was in that team (and scored), and he joined them after Euro 96. Keegan quit a couple of months later and Kenny took over.

Same here as reality bites and they’re brought down to earth they’ll be in the relegation zone.

Fixed.

For all the talk of Carragher, Fowler and Rush previously being Evertonians, it’s amusing to see that 4 of their current usual starters are boyhood Reds (Walcott, Williams, Schneiderlin and Baines) as well as a fifth having YNWA tattooed on his body.

For all the talk of Carragher, Fowler and Rush previously being Evertonians, it’s amusing to see that 4 of their current usual starters are boyhood Reds (Walcott, Williams, Schneiderlin and Baines) as well as a fifth having YNWA tattooed on his body.

Yeah but like typical Kopites none of them are from Liverpool, lid....

Silva was annoyed at the red card decision in his Match of the Day interview, apparently. Claims it wasn't a red and that he didn't even think it was a foul.

Nice to see him buying into the Everton "ifithadntvebeenfor" mantra after just the competitive game.

I don't think it was a red card.