Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I bet Sky are fuming.................

Player Valuation: £500k

7 minutes ago#48

Enzouk said:

I've gone with option 1: Close to perfect.... a 10 out of 10 just because of the euphoric feel at the end of the window and the drama it's caused. Hey, we could have got our business done early like other clubs and been comfortable, but nop we do it the Everton way.... we've stolen the show today though, the Sky Sports circle jerk kopite crew are speechless, it's glorious.

coltefc said:

Sky are fuming that it was us and not one of the SKY 6 who has done the most business and got the headlines. I've given it 9 as would have liked Schneiderlin, Bolasie and Besic to have gone but very happy with who we've got in, doing the reservoir dogs dance to steelers wheel with a Stella and it's going down lovely, roll on Saturday COYB

Kenshin

Player Valuation: £25m

4 minutes agoNew #65

10/10

What more could you want ?

French international at left back

Columbian international at the back

Potential french international partnering him

Portuguese international in midfield

Brazilian international in attack

Future Brazilian international out wide.

Not to mention we needed to replace positions and we have done all in one window.

I would argue we have done at least 2 windows worth of rebuilding in one. Come January we could just buy the loans outright if they impress and we are sorted for the summer

• Upvote 1

Er that Brazilian international hasn't played a game for them in what 4 years.

The French international left back was left out the squad so a half fit Mendy could go

I do think Zouma could be a good one. Career suffered joining Chelsea

I think Everton have done pretty well in the window. As good as could be expected by a club outside the top 6 anyway.

Their problem may be they don't seem to have got rid of hardly anybody so they have a large , unwieldy squad which causes its own problems.

Pat Nevin saying Mina is a massive addition beause they've had the same centre backs for ages.  They signed Williams two years ago and Keane last summer...

They've done what was needed, how well they've done it remains to be seen.  Not sure why any of the top 7 should worry though.  Maybe Burnley with the European games.

I think Everton have done pretty well in the window. As good as could be expected by a club outside the top 6 anyway.

Their problem may be they don't seem to have got rid of hardly anybody so they have a large , unwieldy squad which causes its own problems.

They might help by taking points off our rivals instead of rolling over and getting their tummies tickled as is usual.

And it's always better when the Blues are getting ahead of themselves - the bigger the optimism the harder the fall.

To be fair, that´s a pretty decent end to the transfer window for the Blues. Mina will suit English football although he may well take time to adapt. Silva must be planning on a back 3 I guess

Good point that. 

They might help by taking points off our rivals instead of rolling over and getting their tummies tickled as is usual.

And it's always better when the Blues are getting ahead of themselves - the bigger the optimism the harder the fall.

They are doing what we were doing until recently taking punts on players and paying over the odds for players not quite good enough for top sides and hoping they work out.

Rarely works as we know

Wolves will finish ahead of them. Fulham might as well.

Their business isn't as bad as last summer but it's still so, so mediocre. Gomes is poor, and yet he might still be their best midfielder. Richarlison is pretty good, but they've paid about double what he's worth. Mina might be great one day, but this past season he was shocking and if he ever does improve Barca will just use their buyback. Bernard is just meh.

Overall they've improved, but they've spent hugely over the odds to do so. They'll finish 9th-ish.

To be fair, that´s a pretty decent end to the transfer window for the Blues. Mina will suit English football although he may well take time to adapt. Silva must be planning on a back 3 I guess

As opposed to the usual 14 at the back when they come to Anfield? 

I think they've done alright.

Richarlison is expensive and could go either way. Bernard could be the same.

I don't know enough about Gomes. And I've always thought Zouma was decent.

But, I don't get why they're bullish about getting signings across the line on transfer deadline day and (again) going on about "heads falling off."

I'm chuffed with our business and even happier that they were all boxed off early doors and have had sufficient time to get used to Klopp's ways before the season kicks off.