You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Loving all the what-the-fuck-do-you-know responses to David Conn. It must be a different David Conn who they praise to the rafters for his work on how der Redshite screwed over the residents around Anfield.

I couldn't help reading that last night, compelling levels of insanity spewing forth. I particularly liked the assertion that there's an anti-Everton media campaign. Oh, and the one woman who kept asking stupid questions, hour after hour, before finally saying "Your silence speaks volumes."

Never change Everton.

• Upvote 2

This "massive potential" of theirs...

They all agree that they need a ñew stadium.

They basically need a new team to break into the top 6.

Their international profile is so low that even a team hosting them in our nearest neighbouring country has to explain who they are.

How could any ambitious investor resist?

• Upvote 1

I like this sleeping giant title they have bestowed upon themselves. It makes them all whimsy and melancholy, which is ace for them and a really nice vibe.

*Thats my depression and stress management bite size training coming out there I apologise to all on the TLW*

Got told yesterday about the plans for the old lady - circle of flats with a green center, like Arsenal have done, with a green space in the middle for children to play. Which means that will be the best football that space has seen in many a year.

Christ I hope these go down this season. 

I do think there’s a decent chance Usmanov takes over the Blues though.

He’s a long time business partner of Moshiri.

He gifted shares in Arsenal to Moshiri that he then bought back off him, giving Mosh the money to buy Everton.

His company sponsor Everton’s training pitch - who the hell else would do that?

Obviously it won’t happen in the next ten minutes enabling Everton to go and slap the money on the table for James Rodriguez today, but a definitely possibility in the future.

I’ve seen him maybe five times, he doesn’t seem to have the first clue about defending, I genuinely think they’d be better off signing Rojo, at least he understands the basics.

You can also add Andre Gomes to the useless sack of shite list.

Feel a bit sorry for Gomes, he's been offered to almost every half decent club, and no one wants him. Not for a low fee, not as part exchange, not even on loan.

The Catalan press have tried their best to manufacture interest, but no one's bitten despite what must be two years of trying. Every time they write "Barcelona would be willing to let Gomes leave" the club being linked makes it clear they think he's shit. His name gets chucked into every mooted Barca deal, and it's become a byword for a derisory offer.

In the game of pass the parcel that no one wants to lose, he's about to end up in the lap of the kid with a snotty nose who carries his school stuff in a Tesco bag.

• Upvote 1