You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Think the only plus is the TV money but then he'd have to share that with Moshiri.

Milan are similar to us when we were on our arses after shit owners. Plus Juventus need a long term challenger. He would get them in the CL virtually every year if he bought them. Only minus is they have been dithering for 20 years about moving out of the San Siro.

Obviously I'm a cry arse Kopite who will shit himself when he rolls into Everton throwing money around like Floyd Mayweather.

While the TV money is great if you are not getting Champions league,paying EPL rates for wages amd players that money disappears pretty quick

The World Wars may have resulted in the deaths of 100 million people, but at least Everton got to be Champions for a few years during them. Swings and Roundabouts.

They were so brilliant heads were falling off all across Europe...

• Upvote 2

Hold onto your heads again

Gordon Lee's Cushion

Gordon Lee's Cushion

Player Valuation: £225k

5 minutes agoNew #7,103

You can be sure that if Usmanov is coming (and despite the pathetic crying from some other fans, he is) the whole thing will be done in the best way possible.

For those that think transfers are like market purchases, nope. They're more like a loan, so it wouldn't matter if Usmanov joined tomorrow or in six months. As long as an agreement in in place with Moshiri then the transfers can be made and the finances ironed out at a later date. No matter the owners or the club it's all done away from prying eyes and the tax man etc.

So Thursday, there's a fair few shocks on the way I'll bet and some less than secure heads around the city

This fella is setting himself for a fall.......

Gordon Lee's Cushion

14 minutes agoNew #7,114

It's difficult to hold it all in when you've been saying this will happen for quite a while. Then the wheels start to turn and it finally looks to be happening right now. Even before today's shock news I was saying that it was looking more and more likely that he would come here, I don't have any information more than the obvious stuff that everyone can see.

yeah I may be prematurely celebrating but I genuinely cannot see another alternative for how this plays out. He has worked with Moshiri for years, trusts him and has bankrolled him. He has sponsored the training ground and wants control of a Premiership club. Forget the others, the Premiership is where the big cash is and will be for some time. if he wanted some foreign club then he could have bought one years ago.

We are an untapped resource, ripe for the picking. We have the greatest fans and the greatest history in the premiership. We are a club with nothing to be ashamed of, a club than can hold it's head up high. We need investment and then watch us go.

A new stadium, world class players and right in the heart of the city. Stand aside pretenders, the real football royalty are about to take the throne.

This fella is setting himself for a fall.......

Gordon Lee's Cushion

14 minutes agoNew #7,114

It's difficult to hold it all in when you've been saying this will happen for quite a while. Then the wheels start to turn and it finally looks to be happening right now. Even before today's shock news I was saying that it was looking more and more likely that he would come here, I don't have any information more than the obvious stuff that everyone can see.

yeah I may be prematurely celebrating but I genuinely cannot see another alternative for how this plays out. He has worked with Moshiri for years, trusts him and has bankrolled him. He has sponsored the training ground and wants control of a Premiership club. Forget the others, the Premiership is where the big cash is and will be for some time. if he wanted some foreign club then he could have bought one years ago.

We are an untapped resource, ripe for the picking. We have the greatest fans and the greatest history in the premiership. We are a club with nothing to be ashamed of, a club than can hold it's head up high. We need investment and then watch us go.

A new stadium, world class players and right in the heart of the city. Stand aside pretenders, the real football royalty are about to take the throne.

He deffo doesn't know Usmanov.