You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Prolific Richarlison and Bernard scored a combined total of 11 league goals last season. Bench bound Shaqiri scored 15 in a relegated Stoke side.

Fabinho is shit because he can't get picked for Brazil.

Richarlison is fucking great but can't get picked for Brazil.

Evertonian logic.

Imagine going on holiday to some far flung place as a blue, local hawker starts talking to you and asking where you're from, you say you're from Liverpool and the first thing you hear is Steven Gerrard, Mo Salah, Bobby Firmino or Sadio Mané.

The fuuuuume.

• Upvote 3

Imagine going on holiday to some far flung place as a blue, local hawker starts talking to you and asking where you're from, you say you're from Liverpool and the first thing you hear is Steven Gerrard, Mo Salah, Bobby Firmino or Sadio Mané.

The fuuuuume.

"We're the other club in Liverpool."

Why do they do it themselves? They’re fucking mad.

£40m

4 minutes ago#6,918

Brisan123 said:

Maybe a bid for Lacazette or Ramsey to infuriate Kronke

Possibly. It looks as if things have slowed a touch over the last few hours, but lets be frank here most of the journalists would have rubbished this 12 hours ago.

If he does come in expect fireworks. Expect the sort of signings Moshiri went after the first summer. Probably not Hazard as he was an example, but it really wouldn't surprise me if we did something nuts like match Real Madrid bids just to put a statement out there.

Why do they do it themselves? They’re fucking mad.

£40m

4 minutes ago#6,918

Brisan123 said:

Maybe a bid for Lacazette or Ramsey to infuriate Kronke

Possibly. It looks as if things have slowed a touch over the last few hours, but lets be frank here most of the journalists would have rubbished this 12 hours ago.

If he does come in expect fireworks. Expect the sort of signings Moshiri went after the first summer. Probably not Hazard as he was an example, but it really wouldn't surprise me if we did something nuts like match Real Madrid bids just to put a statement out there.

Mother of fucking Christ!

Yeah but Bascombe is a biased redshite twat who is shitting himself because his head will fall off.

David Conn also tweeting Usmanov has no interest in the Shite, but he’s a RS too.

How legit is David Conn.

I never heard of him or read anything of his.

Very credible and respected journalist who has wrote some superb articles on Hillsborough and Orgreave. But he is z Liverpool fan and the cult mask has slipped a few times recently.

Jeez, the Usmanov thread on GOT is pure gold.

Gordon Lee's Cushion

Player Valuation: £225k

30 minutes agoNew #6,934

Usmanov is hardly likely to tip his hand is he? I mean the second he does any prices we are looking at for players would double. It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't have some crazy spending on the last day, hijacking some of the deals and blowing them out of the water.

Time to start getting excited, things are falling into place. They might try to put us down, they won't. They won't know what's hit them.

David Conn also tweeting Usmanov has no interest in the Shite, but he’s a RS too.

How legit is David Conn.

I never heard of him or read anything of his.

Very credible and respected journalist who has wrote some superb articles on Hillsborough and Orgreave. But he is z Liverpool fan and the cult mask has slipped a few times recently.

David Conn is legit. Citeh supporter but legit.

This window seems to have shifted pace. My own theory would be that brands and Silva felt the initial window may be difficult as it would be touch and go if Usmanov could come but future windows there would be significant funds available (probably far greater than what we've done over the last 2 years and over a longer period). Maybe Usmanov has got wind of the offer coming in and later in the window then we started signing players.

If he comes in over the next day or so (which reporters like Bascombe who is well connected are openly suggesting) expect a mental deadline day. I would rule nothing out. I really wouldn't rule out a bid for Hazard or things completely off the wall like that. It's a bit like Christmas as a kid this!

Time to be worried.

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £40m

Today at 12:27 PM#6,733

We are Everton football club. We have held the Football league title for longer than any club apart from Manchester United. Some of our greatest teams were denied the right to show what they could do in Europe. We have a history, a story and a tradition like no other. We were once the best run team in the country and the envy of every other side.

The man who build Liverpool did so in our image but trying to emulate what we did.

It has been farcical for 25 years, but if we get it right nobody can live with us.

Time to be worried.

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £40m

Today at 12:27 PM#6,733

We are Everton football club. We have held the Football league title for longer than any club apart from Manchester United. Some of our greatest teams were denied the right to show what they could do in Europe. We have a history, a story and a tradition like no other. We were once the best run team in the country and the envy of every other side.

The man who build Liverpool did so in our image but trying to emulate what we did.

It has been farcical for 25 years, but if we get it right nobody can live with us.

Mentally ill