Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1093 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They come out with this same shit last time when Keane signed for them. He turned out to be the worst centre back in the whole division. I don’t think this cunt realises what he’s signed into. And I’m not talking about any biased piss taking here. The club is in full on meltdown and are everyone’s dark horses to get relegated. Even if he turns out to be good it’s not changing that they don’t own one premier league standard centre back and Tom Davies is a starting centre midfielder. Their big money signing attacking signing doesn’t score goals and doesn’t have the all round game to compensate.

I seen the guardian today has them down as finishing 7th. It goes to show just how little these journalists are paying attention to what’s going on in the league outside of the top 6 teams. Absolutely batshit.

• Upvote 1

Honesty never heard of the lad until the other day so I'm surprised to hear he turned us down once let alone twice.

Would love someone to ask Klopp if the club tried to sign him and he says "Not on my watch" and then laughs hysterically.

DIGNE: I THOUGHT I WAS ABOUT TO JOIN REDS ONCE

New signing Lucas Digne has been speaking about the ‘controversy’ caused by a tattoo on his chest which reads "I never walk alone".

Liverpool fans have been quick to mock the tattoo, but Digne said today: "My tattoo has a story that I've just been advised to make up for a bit of peace and quiet from the natives.

"Uhh... Let's see... Ok... When I was three or four years old, I went for my first day at school and my parents gave me a necklace with these words. As parents do. In France. For no obvious reason. Let's just say they were Elvis fans. Ok? As well as massive Everton fans, obviously. Never missed an episode of Coronation Street, either.

"Maybe Liverpool fans are so angry against me because I said two times no to Liverpool. {Suppressed laughter.} I'm blue. I can even beat up my wife to prove it..."

Edited for accuracy.

• Upvote 1

Home game against Valencia 3pm today, a chance for all the local blues to welcome their new manager. Tickets £10- £15 still available anywhere in the ground and it's pay on the gate.

They should deffo make the new stadium 80k.

Home game against Valencia 3pm today, a chance for all the local blues to welcome their new manager. Tickets £10- £15 still available anywhere in the ground and it's pay on the gate.

Really?

'I'm a blue'. Aye, good luck Dicksie Digne.

Surely its a 40,000 sell out ?

That's a fucking shocking turn out at the pit. I reckon there was more people at the Rennes game,maybe they all went down to Bramley Moore by mistake

• Upvote 1

People are watching the BS play a friendly? Christ. As Shanks would say, if those cunts were playing in my back garden I'd draw the fucking curtains!

It’s the comedy value of it. They’re so bad at the back. 2-1 Valencia now.