You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I've never understood this ' red ' thing with Evertonians , we don't own the fucking colour do we ?

I must have 10 pairs of jeans in various shades of blue & have never given it a second's thought.

Its completely irrational and makes them look like knuckle dragging cunts.

Me neither. Says he turned us down because he was Blue. And presumably psychic if he knew he'd be signing for Everton two or three years later.

Everyone know you join Barcelona so one day you might earn a move to Everton
  • Upvote 2

Tierney does look good

Apparently Juve are interested. Well they where but Marcelo hasn't bothered turning up for pre season trsining. Rumour is he is trying to force a move to Juve and Modric the same to Inter. I'd be sad if the Madrid wheels fell off........oh wait no i wouldn't the facist loving Franco cunts

• Upvote 3

DIGNE: I REJECTED REDS

Everton fans are going to like this.

New signing Lucas Digne has been speaking about the ‘controversy’ caused by a tattoo on his chest which reads "I never walk alone".

Liverpool fans have been quick to mock the tattoo, but Digne said today: "My tattoo has a story but it's not about football.

"When I was three or four years old, I went for my first day at school and my parents gave me a necklace with these words. Maybe Liverpool fans are so angry against me because I said two times no to Liverpool. I'm blue."

Red Echo strikes again. Sick of all these articles on Liverpool about absolutely nothing.

Do you think they're on a charm offensive over the lack of stadium progress.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/women-goodison-story-evertons-unique-14981461

No other club has ever had a female fan; that's just a fact.

Most married female Everton fans are so loyal that they even wear the colours of the away kit and the home kit on at least one eye.

• Upvote 2

They come out with this same shit last time when Keane signed for them. He turned out to be the worst centre back in the whole division. I don’t think this cunt realises what he’s signed into. And I’m not talking about any biased piss taking here. The club is in full on meltdown and are everyone’s dark horses to get relegated. Even if he turns out to be good it’s not changing that they don’t own one premier league standard centre back and Tom Davies is a starting centre midfielder. Their big money signing attacking signing doesn’t score goals and doesn’t have the all round game to compensate.

I seen the guardian today has them down as finishing 7th. It goes to show just how little these journalists are paying attention to what’s going on in the league outside of the top 6 teams. Absolutely batshit.

• Upvote 1