You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

To be fair, that Richarlison looks a talented, direct player and Digne is miles away from the sort of profile they've been attracting in recent years.

With Silva unceremoniously sending the potato straight off, giving short shrift to some of the junk they had clogging up their squad and happy to loan Williams rather than have him around, they're showing signs of being more modern and slick for the first time in a long time, certainly in terms of recruitment.

Obviously many of their fans will still manage to turn an improving situation into comedy at their own expense, by mouthing off and making like they're the envy of Europe overnight.

The new stadium will have a multi faith worshipping area called - A grand old team to pray for.

The new stadium will also introduce a scheme to attract more elderly female fans - The Old Lady Scheme.

And for the men an initiative to improve relations with their male offspring, giving confidence to the younger generation - How Good is Son.

All will be found in our brand new state of the art stadium overlooking the River Mersey.

NEVER!

davek

Player Valuation: £70m Forum Supporter

Today at 8:57 AM#2,065

First and foremost I'm delighted he's here to shift Baines out of the team. But that tattoo is indefensible. Obvioulsy he never knew he'd be signing for us, but that is by the by. He has a football related motto scrawled on his chest that is associated with our arch enemy. It'd be like Celtic signing a player with 'No Surrender ' etched on his body or Rangers signing a player with a 'God Bless the Pope' tattoo.

Ok, that's all emotive and will soon abate after the initial mullering we'll get in the media dies down. But the substantive point is this: if/when he hits poor form he's going to find few friends at this club. That tattoo is etched not only on his chest but in the back of the minds of Evertonians. He will be given a lot less time to regain form and win over fans, that is for sure. THAT is the point.

Hmmmm, i wonder if Davek is the infamous Dave Kelly of Bitter Twitter fame?

Red Echo strikes again. Sick of all these articles on Liverpool about absolutely nothing.

Do you think they're on a charm offensive over the lack of stadium progress.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/women-goodison-story-evertons-unique-14981461

Throughout Everton’s 140-year history, the club has led the way time and again, earning Goodison a proud reputation as the ‘home of firsts’.

I honestly think half of these articles are written by Kopites on a windup.

The new stadium will have a multi faith worshipping area called - A grand old team to pray for.

The new stadium will also introduce a scheme to attract more elderly female fans - The Old Lady Scheme.

And for the men an initiative to improve relations with their male offspring, giving confidence to the younger generation - How Good is Son.

All will be found in our brand new state of the art stadium overlooking the River Mersey.

NEVER!

The new stadium will have an offy outside the home end selling cheap alcohol. It will be called Bargain Boos.

• Upvote 8

I've been put in charge of a team of engineers and an office and one is a Bloooo.

Anyway 1/2 of them barely had phones and they were all on different networks so got them issued phones and a choice of tablet or laptop.

3 or so chose laptops so I dished them out last night.

Bloo comes in today refusing to use it. 'I can stick it up my arse you red scouse cunt'

He is from Aberdeen. I don't know either.

I never ordered me one so I will keep it and make him wait a while or so to get a replacement. Even though I have a spare.

Cant see why he got a mood on.

20180803_133452.jpgimages hosting

• Upvote 5

I've been put in charge of a team of engineers and an office and one is a Bloooo.

Anyway 1/2 of them barely had phones and they were all on different networks so got them issued phones and a choice of tablet or laptop.

3 or so chose laptops so I dished them out last night.

Bloo comes in today refusing to use it. 'I can stick it up my arse you red scouse cunt'

He is from Aberdeen. I don't know either.

I never ordered me one so I will keep it and make him wait a while or so to get a replacement. Even though I have a spare.

Cant see why he got a mood on.

20180803_133452.jpgimages hosting

You should tell him to get to fuck and grow up. Absolute fucking weirdo’s. Buy him a notepad and blue biro the daft prick

State of the art in 1987.

Still is now. Never lost a second since I had it. Time date and day at a glance. Stopwatch and lap timer, alarm. waterproof, comfortable and light (I cannot wear a heavy watch)

4 quid and if I loose it I don't give a fuck just get another.

Osamas watch of choice.

Apparently at one point US immigration were made to look out for people wearing these. Good enough for me.

• Upvote 1