You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Edited highlights please? Perhaps Richarlison is better than Salah?

We mostly avoided football but:

Showed me a picture of Mo Salah holding a coffee cup with the caption "Mo Salah with a cup"

Richarlison will look like a bargain at 50m, when he's seen some of his touches in the pre season games "you can just sense his class"

Allison has only had one good season and we've been "done up like a kipper" by Roma

Conversely, Pickford, who has had one good season is worth at least £100m if Chelsea want him

Digne to be the best bargain of the last 10 years

• Upvote 2

We mostly avoided football but:

Showed me a picture of Mo Salah holding a coffee cup with the caption "Mo Salah with a cup"

Richarlison will look like a bargain at 50m, when he's seen some of his touches in the pre season games "you can just sense his class"

Allison has only had one good season and we've been "done up like a kipper" by Roma

Conversely, Pickford, who has had one good season is worth at least £100m if Chelsea want him

Digne to be the best bargain of the last 10 years

Should make a meeting a regular occurrance during the season Paulie, we've all missed workbloo.

Every time the Match of the Day Facebook page posts an LFC related story it pops up on my feed that one of my blue cousins has posted on it. “More RS bias from the BBC”

He mustn’t be getting any bites because he did the exact same thing on a Sky Sports one the other day.

Considering that we’re the third most hated club in the country, it’s incredible how bias the two main broadcasters are in our favour. And the less said about the Red Echo the better.