You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They are really having a dilemma now about the Man City game.

Two Evertonians in work betting on how many pens we will get in Sunday.

Say that there's always a chance of catching DeMichelis on his heels but you aren't as confident as they seem to be that we'll be camped in the city area for 90 minutes. We're good, but you're not sure we're that good.

A mate just text me saying he's in work and a bloo has told him if we do win the league the shine will be taken off by how many pens we've had. Haha. Fucking bitter pricks

Straight from the '1001 ways to discredit LFC achievements for desperate Evertonians manual'

A mate just text me saying he's in work and a bloo has told him if we do win the league the shine will be taken off by how many pens we've had. Haha. Fucking bitter pricks

It's an advance on saying that the shine would be taken off us winning the league this year because of Clive Thomas.

Evertonian handbook on discrediting liverpool

1. Your not in Europe so it's an advantage

2. Your getting gift penalties by redshite referees.

3. All the redshite pundits are convincing the media that liverpool deserve the title, thats why their getting gift decisions.

4. We'll see what happens when Suarez leaves for Madrid in the summer.

5. Bobby brown shoes is a thousand times better than Rodgers because of net spend.

6. Bobby taking over a successful team is harder than Rodgers coming in and taking over a bunch of failures.

7. The red nets make it easier for your players to score goals at Anfield because of the bright colours.

(If liverpool win the title)

1. Worst team of the premier league era to win the league.

2. They bought the league, because they've spent the most in the premier league era, for any team thats not won the title.

3. Flucked it.

4. Murderer's

• Upvote 1

Evertonian handbook on discrediting liverpool

1. Your not in Europe so it's an advantage

2. Your getting gift penalties by redshite referees.

3. All the redshite pundits are convincing the media that liverpool deserve the title, thats why their getting gift decisions.

4. We'll see what happens when Suarez leaves for Madrid in the summer.

5. Bobby brown shoes is a thousand times better than Rodgers because of net spend.

6. Bobby taking over a successful team is harder than Rodgers coming in and taking over a bunch of failures.

7. The red nets make it easier for your players to score goals at Anfield because of the bright colours.

(If liverpool win the title)

1. Worst team of the premier league era to win the league.

2. They bought the league, because they've spent the most in the premier league era, for any team thats not won the title.

3. Flucked it.

4. Murderer's

Another one I like is this bubbling undercurrent that them finishing 4th would be as good an acheievement as us winning the league or something close anyway.  But, but, surely if Everton were better than Liverpool for the past 2 seasons, that doesn't add up? 

My lad works in a bar in Liverpool City Centre and one of the regulars attempts to wind him up over most Reds not coming from Liverpool. My lad told him that the City of Liverpool must have really bad football fans because if most are Evertonians why can't they fill their ground.

I suggested he use this one I used a while back on some Bluenose. I said that I would buy him a ticket for the next 2 Everton home games and he should do the same for me with Liverpool. 

He knew he was fucked and didn't even use the '' all the foreigners have bought your tickets '' bullshit.

I have mentioned before one of my neighbors being a Bitter and saying he could not get a ticket for the Final with Chelsea a few years ago. His mother in law is a head steward at Goodison. I phoned my nephew a mad Blue and asked if he could get me 2 tickets. Next ay he said he could,, told the lad next door and he literally went white and come out with some bullshit excuse.

doesn't count because they haven't got millions like us 

I quite like Martinez, generally think he's a pretty tidy manager and he's done a good job there thus far, but the ease with which he's disproved all these so-called insurmountable problems they've had to overcome - which made every point they took the greatest fucking moral victory since Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white passenger - would make anyone draw the conclusion they were sold a pup and completely fooled by the wretch they're now so happy to give pelters.

And if that's the case, you'd think they'd pipe down a little bit.  Most people have the good grace not to mention sense to just shut the fuck up for a while when it's obvious they've been had off because they're as green as grass.

• Upvote 1