Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I see Tosun was making throat-slitting gestures at someone who let off a red flare last night.

He just gets them.

They're buzzing off that and yet were tweeting Merseyside police when a can of darkfruits hit the City coach.

Our regular bitter in our pub tonight, it's the first time I've seen him since the final. 

"Karius must have been on the take. He's been brilliant for you lot since he went in nets then he suddenly throws it in the final. Definitely paid off"

I don't think what he says is too unreasonable, I'm still shocked we didn't try and strap him up, give him and injection and tell him to get on with it. I've heard a few ex-pros on the radio say the same

I think if it wasn't for the World Cup we would have. Imagine how pissed off he'd have been to be forced to play on and make it worse, and miss the World Cup. Journos here and abroad would be stirring it up till he eventually leaves

I think if it wasn't for the World Cup we would have. Imagine how pissed off he'd have been to be forced to play on and make it worse, and miss the World Cup. Journos here and abroad would be stirring it up till he eventually leaves

And we might have won the European Cup. He'll be gone in 12 months anyway.

It really is a coin toss as to who's going to win a trophy next between us. I think the odds however would tip slightly in our favour like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw opposite... a dwarf.

What the fuck has colour got to do with it. Bellend.

What the fuck has colour got to do with it. Bellend.

He googled "opposite of light" to make his seesaw analogy work and got confused by the word "dark".