You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This cunts ego is as big as his back fat.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/joe-anderson-reacts-evertons-marco-14730084

Me, me me. His Grandson also come up with ' Every cloud has a Silva lining ' now.

The other week made me laugh when he said Klitchko knew who he was.

He is a fat Pete Price.

He's "colourful" apparently.

Not corrupt or incompetent; just colourful.

There celebrating on GOT. A few pics of the screens at Anfield and fans leaving.

A week ago today lads.

A week ago today, such joy for the world was prized from the clenched fists of despair.

Arrogance was vaporised by the cold truth of ability, and delusion lay smote by the club hammer of reality.

:drunk::cheers::celebrate:

Liverpool supporters watching their team humiliated in Kiev courtesy of a live feed to Everton's old ground.

Sweet.

Were they charged to watch a football match, that was taking place thousands of miles away, in their football stadium on large televisions?

it was a telling moment. Klopp the flop looked as impotent as clueless Koeman. He didn't have it in him to muster his players or reorganise or even a method to battle it out.

We don't have to worry about him anymore. Busted flush in managerial terms now. Buvacs the brains has gone and the gobsh!te Klopp can gurn away as his team falls away. Any player there that doesn't scarper at the first decent offer is going to be regretting it when he sees others winning stuff.

About 10 years ago I told my rs boss that it was a coin toss who would win the league first between us. That's still the case now because whilst we know we've been a basket case, they've managed to maintain the illusion that they're not. I hope that they keep Klopp the flop forever! After all you can party if you lose if you're Klopp- he'd get lynched for that here

• Upvote 1

"now let's say we get a few of the players we have been linked with in - the likes of Strootman (20m), Witsel (25m) and we go for Butland (30m) and VVD (30m), we buy Milik or Janssen for 15m

thats 120m spent, and probably looking at around 500k in wages (again a generous estimate)

leaves the club with 90m and 500k in wages still burning a hole in our lovely Iranians pocket, but no statement signing, just some very good ones that will make the team very competitive, say we then blow a 30m bid on Perisic (current flavour of the month after his Euro exploits and also a position we depserately need sorting) and we give him parity with rom on wages - so another 140k and 30m gone

we are then left with a 60m and 360 pw situation, to go out their and target a 'statement' signing for the club to propel us into the spotlight, go throw that at Madrid, offer them their asking price for James Rodriguez and see what they actually say when we slap the money on the table, and see what his agent says when we offer to double his current 110k pw wages.

Honestly it sounds mental even typing this out, but money talks in football, and if we are serious in making a statement then we couldn't make a bigger on than this"

I have come to love Everton in the transfer windows.

Just been amusing myself with this helmet on Twitter.

New song for the blues.

Hi ho Silvas signing anyone he wants now baby,

I see Tosun is shining,

Bainesys one of us,

though it's obvious.

RTs appreciated want everyone singing this all Summer.

I gave him a verse:

Your every transfer window’s shady

With ambitious chat

James Rodriguez, Strootman and Witsel,

And the rest of that

Moshiri’s gonna buy them all now

Cos his wallet’s fat

When it's time to put his hand in his pocket

Then it all falls flat

• Upvote 7

There celebrating on GOT. A few pics of the screens at Anfield and fans leaving.

A week ago today lads.

A week ago today, such joy for the world was prized from the clenched fists of despair.

Arrogance was vaporised by the cold truth of ability, and delusion lay smote by the club hammer of reality.

Liverpool supporters watching their team humiliated in Kiev courtesy of a live feed to Everton's old ground.

Sweet.

Were they charged to watch a football match, that was taking place thousands of miles away, in their football stadium on large televisions?

it was a telling moment. Klopp the flop looked as impotent as clueless Koeman. He didn't have it in him to muster his players or reorganise or even a method to battle it out.

We don't have to worry about him anymore. Busted flush in managerial terms now. Buvacs the brains has gone and the gobsh!te Klopp can gurn away as his team falls away. Any player there that doesn't scarper at the first decent offer is going to be regretting it when he sees others winning stuff.

About 10 years ago I told my rs boss that it was a coin toss who would win the league first between us. That's still the case now because whilst we know we've been a basket case, they've managed to maintain the illusion that they're not. I hope that they keep Klopp the flop forever! After all you can party if you lose if you're Klopp- he'd get lynched for that here

Mental illness really shouldn't be laughed at - but fuck it, i am laughing at that.

Just been amusing myself with this helmet on Twitter.

New song for the blues.

Hi ho Silvas signing anyone he wants now baby,

I see Tosun is shining,

Bainesys one of us,

though it's obvious.

RTs appreciated want everyone singing this all Summer.

I gave him a verse:

Your every transfer window’s shady

With ambitious chat

James Rodriguez, Strootman and Witsel,

And the rest of that

Moshiri’s gonna buy them all now

Cos his wallet’s fat

When it's time to put his hand in his pocket

Then it all falls flat

Should be writing the UKs entry to Eurovision with that talent.

"now let's say we get a few of the players we have been linked with in - the likes of Strootman (20m), Witsel (25m) and we go for Butland (30m) and VVD (30m), we buy Milik or Janssen for 15m

thats 120m spent, and probably looking at around 500k in wages (again a generous estimate)

leaves the club with 90m and 500k in wages still burning a hole in our lovely Iranians pocket, but no statement signing, just some very good ones that will make the team very competitive, say we then blow a 30m bid on Perisic (current flavour of the month after his Euro exploits and also a position we depserately need sorting) and we give him parity with rom on wages - so another 140k and 30m gone

we are then left with a 60m and 360 pw situation, to go out their and target a 'statement' signing for the club to propel us into the spotlight, go throw that at Madrid, offer them their asking price for James Rodriguez and see what they actually say when we slap the money on the table, and see what his agent says when we offer to double his current 110k pw wages.

Honestly it sounds mental even typing this out, but money talks in football, and if we are serious in making a statement then we couldn't make a bigger on than this"

"Slap the money on the table" is the best thing to ever come out of GoT. 

A week ago today lads.

Sweet.

They are truly despicable. Sad sad bastards. They need to get real lives.

"Slap the money on the table" is the best thing to ever come out of GoT.

There was a Red on there that took the piss out of that post. But 80% of the post was actually correct.

The thing is, reading back that post, the majority of what Steve has said has come true. We have tried for the big name but haven't got that over the line, most of us would accept that wow moment hasn't come (I imagine Steve has too).

The rest has though, he has even stated lads we've signed 6 months before the papers did with Schneiderlin. He's also accurately identified the amount of money we'd spend, (150-200 million) and how much the wages will increase by.

If this is an example of "tub thumping" when 80% of it has come true.

Nov 24, 2017 ReportLike

maccavennie and bluestevon like this.

orly

I don't think what he says is too unreasonable, I'm still shocked we didn't try and strap him up, give him and injection and tell him to get on with it. I've heard a few ex-pros on the radio say the same

Two words mate, World Cup. Not saying he would not have continued as it was the biggest game in his career, but the WC must have been in his mind. We all know what Gerry Byrne did but there were no subs then as you know. Salah is all about pace and balance, staying n would only have made it worse in my opinion. And that cunt Ramos would have taken great pleasure in finishing the job and possibly putting him out for 6 months.

Two words mate, World Cup. Not saying he would not have continued as it was the biggest game in his career, but the WC must have been in his mind. We all know what Gerry Byrne did but there were no subs then as you know. Salah is all about pace and balance, staying n would only have made it worse in my opinion. And that cunt Ramos would have taken great pleasure in finishing the job and possibly putting him out for 6 months.

I don't dispute the world cup played a part or ramos would have gone back in at him, I just don't think what bellend said is too bad.

A week ago today lads.

Sweet.

Just post the following on their stinking shithole of a forum - from Eleanor Roosevelt - sums up the difference between us and them quite nicely:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”