You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

@Theesk

Got the train up to Liverpool Lime Street last night & went to the taxi rank. First cab was decked out in Liverpool flags, should have seen the guy's face when I said "no thanks mate, can't get into a cab with Liverpool flags" #seniorclubinthecity

Does anyone from Liverpool say Liverpool Lime Street?

• Upvote 2

Does anyone from Liverpool say Liverpool Lime Street?

Never heard it myself....lime st or maybe limey i've only ever heard...

In other news whilst James Pearce is covering us in the european cup final bitter kirkbride is keeping the bloo masses happy with stories about how some kid is gonna be a 'game changer'....

That fucking power shift!

I was born during Z Cars. When my head came out I turned round and told my mum to stop the fucking wailing and that I wouldnt come out while that shite was on. Anyway she turned the tele off and I came out and slapped her with the umbilical chord

• Upvote 2

Blue I work with told me yesterday that Tom Davies and Seamus Coleman are the two premier league footballers who are gay. Heavy rumour is that Colemans wife found out about them and went to the club to get them to sort it out or she will. Coleman has 2 kids with her as well. I personally don’t give a shit if a player is gay/bi/transvestite. Each to their own. The blue I work with is in his 40’s, ex RAF Squadron. Not the kind of fella to chat shit. He did say it is what he has heard but he has heard it from about 3 separate people.

Davies is so girly-looking that Coleman might fancy him and still be straight as a die.

I went round to my mate's house near Kirkdale Station.  No way was I going to go past G******n!  I got the taxi driver to drive 24,900 miles due east instead. 

Funny thing was, he told me that he'd just had a call from that cunt The Esk, so on his way round there he bought a load of red flags and stuff just to piss him off.  Driver doesn't even like football.

Some of them aren’t happy at all at Fat Joe wishing us luck on Twitter

Really wound me up, that. He knows it’s not true.

I was a 12 year old when they won it in 2005, begging my mum to let me stay off school the next day, as was every Evertonian who has to put up with them in this city.

This is nothing but patronising to our loyal support. We get absolutely nothing, but we’d support them who get everything?! Ridiculous statement.

Liverpool. Winning without winning.............

They are and always will be self obsessed bell ends. Hours away from going bankrupt, Moores’ and his xxxxl leather coat sold them out to other yanks who cheated the EU out of €ms by putting the ceremonial spade in the Park but had never paid it back, destroyed house prices in L4 by their undisclosed housing buyback and tinning up programme, brought in BA’s Chairman to find a buyer, prostituted themselves and ended up being an investment vehicle for Boston’s Baseball Clubs owners.

Don’t attempt to clean up their season ticket membership, is it 18k names own 25k tickets?

Have a slower ticket waiting list than Michael Keane’s Turning circle - infiltrate every media outlet with failed no marks - sell a dream of being different. Yet punt every ticket possible to Travel Cook and the selfie stick idiots who are today’s consumers.

Aye, they are special all right. A lot of my mates support them - not sure what they did wrong in school to deserve that - but once you peel back the wrapper, they represent everything that’s wrong with football. Hope they get humiliated tomorrow....even if that were to happen it’ll be spun into some kind of success.

Winning without winning. Wish them well!

Today at 7:31 PM ReportLike+ QuoteReply

malfosse, maccavennie, canuckblue and 5 others like this.

Wayno

They get absolutely nothing apart from a loan to pay for their stadium because their owner is a shifty cunt who won't put his hand in his pocket.

Apparently there's loads of Kopites who never ever go the game but have now jumped on the bandwagon to go to Kiev. They know that all these fans never go the game because they are moaning about the price of tickets. Even though all the ones who've gone don't go the game there's loads of season ticket holders have stayed at home because we only got 16000 tickets and loads of them got nothing in the ballot.

Nailed on the new manager and the plans for the new ground get released this weekend.

I’ve got my bitter mates so wound up over this predictable level of attention seeking they’re praying it doesn’t happen now

Not bothered in the slightest if Davies is gay ,but I still can't get the vision of his outfit at their awards out of my nightmares.

I don't believe it for a second, there's not a gay person alive with such dreadful fashion sense.

Nailed on the new manager and the plans for the new ground get released this weekend.

I’ve got my bitter mates so wound up over this predictable level of attention seeking they’re praying it doesn’t happen now

I just reply to ever bitter twat piping up on faceaids "any stadium news?"

• Upvote 1

I find it funny that all the bitters will be fully ready for gloat mode if we are beat tonight and the winning without winning shit (they'd know all about that). A fan base that have bot witnessed 1 Champions league group game wanting to laugh at a team getting to the final is pretty amusing.