You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Only 1 in 5 of our ST holders actually go the game? Interesting stat from GOT.

1 in 5 ST holders there actually go the game , the rest sell them on for an absolute fortune.

I know at least 5 blues that own season tickets there that have been passed down the family , that sell them to some weirdo every season for a massive markup.

I hope the local shops start charging €10 for water in Kiev and all their innards dry out tbh

I'm sure plenty of season ticket holders don't go. My wife is one. But making an absolute fortune on them? This seems to imply touting them to random day-trippers. How do they think the tout is getting the card back after the game?

Oh, I get it. The average Bloo thinks season tickets consist of a book where you tear out a stub and hand it over at the turnstile. 

• Upvote 1

Axlswhk may want to re-evaluate his expectations.

This. If it means buying only 3 players for 200m so be it, but it must be high quality players and way above the level of our playing staff. Anything else is meaningless and we’ll be repeating what we did last summer.

I almost don’t want to watch what they do this summer. In the same way you instinctively flinch and feel sick in your stomach when someone floored in a fight starts getting kicked in the head, no matter whether you dislike them or not.

Axlswhk may want to re-evaluate his expectations.

This. If it means buying only 3 players for 200m so be it, but it must be high quality players and way above the level of our playing staff. Anything else is meaningless and we’ll be repeating what we did last summer.

We could sell them Moron, Klavan and Ings for £200m.

• Upvote 1

Pickford £100m

Bollasie 75m

Keane 50m

Tee hee !

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation: £30m

Gueye - £75m

Keane - £60m

Williams - £10m

Rooney - £20m

Klaassen - £35m

Sandro - £18m

Martina - £6m

Schneiderlin - £45m

Lookman - £25m

Pickford - £90m

Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history.

What a time to be alive, what a time to be a blue.