You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Alan Stubbs. July 2017. Liverpool are envious of Everton's transfer business.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lierpool-fans-jealous-everton-says-13312946.amp

Alan Stubbs. November 2017. Everton's spending has clouded people's judgement and given them unrealistic expectations.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fcs-spending-clouded-peoples-13860729.amp

• Upvote 2

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lierpool-fans-jealous-everton-says-13312946.amp

Alan Stubbs. November 2017. Everton's spending has clouded people's judgement and given them unrealistic expectations.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fcs-spending-clouded-peoples-13860729.amp

You'll Never Bwaaarrrkkk! Alone.

• Upvote 2

Quite hopeful that they will be deep in shit next season. They got no players to sell for big money, an aging back line. Baines is finished, Ashley Williams is shit, Keane not much better. Jagielka is getting on. Their midfield is shocking. They need shitloads spent and Moshiri, so far, doesn’t look like he likes spending. The Lukaku sale funded their spending in the summer. They also lost millions last summer with all the duds they bought. Really unbalanced squad and really shit up front. Any decent Manager will avoid them unless he gets a shitload of cash to spend. They are in the shit.

Pickford is their only asset.

They always come out with this shit. They really think they’re a cut above.

“We’ve got principles and morals as a club, as (former manager) David Moyes would say - we’re a people’s club, we’re a hard working club, we know what we are.

They always come out with this shit. They really think they’re a cut above.

“We’ve got principles and morals as a club, as (former manager) David Moyes would say - we’re a people’s club, we’re a hard working club, we know what we are: fucking shite.

He's spot on there though.

• Upvote 2

You’d think this was a red in the windup on GOT, but its really not.

LEONARD said: ↑

If they lose in Kiev, it will be another trophy-less season, and at least 19 points behind the CHAMPIONS Citteh.

a lot depends on whether we can get at least a point vs West Ham. Should we get to 50 points, and they lose the game in Kiev, I think we can lay claim to having had the more successful season. Certainly we will have wrested the initiative from them as we look forward to next season. But as you imply, if they can win a pot, even a non-domestic one, argument can be made that their season has just shaded ours in terms of tangible return. But I am not entirely convinced that tangible outcome necessarily trumps the intangible. A case could be made that our trophy cabinet is better stocked than theirs if our work in the community and our providing a stable and nurturing 'family' environment for our players is taken in to acccount and were this awarded silverware. Yes, the more cynical on here might therein accuse a 'clutching at straws' dialectic but I guess that's just a shade of grey (i.e. open to debate). Kiev notwithstanding, Evertonians have been presented a season which, on the basis of the club's social consciousness, is one we can all take pride in...and pride of place on Merseyside

NSNO

• Upvote 1

A case could be made that our trophy cabinet is better stocked than theirs

if our work in the community and our providing a stable and nurturing 'family' environment for our players is taken in to acccount and were this awarded silverware.

You dont have to win trophy to get silverware,but they're definitely deserving of silverware

If they lose in Kiev, it will be another trophy-less season, and at least 19 points behind the CHAMPIONS Citteh.

a lot depends on whether we can get at least a point vs West Ham. Should we get to 50 points, and they lose the game in Kiev, I think we can lay claim to having had the more successful season. Certainly we will have wrested the initiative from them as we look forward to next season. But as you imply, if they can win a pot, even a non-domestic one, argument can be made that their season has just shaded ours in terms of tangible return. But I am not entirely convinced that tangible outcome necessarily trumps the intangible. A case could be made that our trophy cabinet is better stocked than theirs if our work in the community and our providing a stable and nurturing 'family' environment for our players is taken in to acccount and were this awarded silverware. Yes, the more cynical on here might therein accuse a 'clutching at straws' dialectic but I guess that's just a shade of grey (i.e. open to debate). Kiev notwithstanding, Evertonians have been presented a season which, on the basis of the club's social consciousness, is one we can all take pride in...and pride of place on Merseyside

NSNO

Yes, their strive towards being a bastion of social consciousness has seen fans embrace the notion of all-inclusiveness.

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 4

Should we get to 50 points, and they lose the game in Kiev, I think we can lay claim to having had the more successful season. Certainly we will have wrested the initiative from them

Ah, the old fairs / intertoto “we weren’t as shite as last year” trophy ... we must remember to enter that

A case could be made that our trophy cabinet is better stocked than theirs if our work in the community and our providing a stable and nurturing 'family' environment for our players is taken in to acccount and were this awarded silverware.

Care in the community awards now

Yes, the more cynical on here might therein accuse a 'clutching at straws' dialectic

And you’d be fuckin right pal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should they get to 50 points they can claim to have had a better season than us. They were banging on about winning last summers best transfers business cup only 9 months ago and they are still miles behind. Did any of them take up the bet they would finish above us this season and have any paid up because last time I checked they have finished behind us. Again.

NSNO

Surely, in the wide, wide of sport this can’t be serious ? They’ve had a worse season than Burnley despite spending fuck loads.

NSNO

That is so, so true and I for one, champion Leonard to begin the Sam Must Stay, campaign. It's almost tangible.

That is so, so true and I for one, champion Leonard to begin the Sam Must Stay, campaign. It's almost tangible.

Here here, after all he’s already won the hearts and minds of the fan base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk