Sorry, this section of the site is for TLW Season Ticket Holders only. You can purchase a season ticket for just £2 a month and gain immediate access to all members only content, including match reports, round ups and the 'week that was', by clicking here.

If you are an existing season ticket holder and are seeing this message, then either your subscription has expired or you are not logged in.

Manchester United 2 Liverpool 2 (Apr 7 2024)

Not beating this dogshit Man United side once can be put down to bad luck. Not beating them twice is careless. Failing to beat this fucking horrendous shambles of a United side on THREE occasions is embarrassing and inexcusable. It’s going to take a long time for me to get over this one, unless of course we somehow still end up winning the title.   That’s no longer in our hands though. It was before this fucking debacle. Everything that had gone before this weekend was irrelevant as it

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 28

Liverpool 3 Sheffield Utd 1 (Apr 4 2024)

I was really looking forward to this game. Not because I was expecting a goalfest (would have been nice of course), just that I thought it would be one of the few games we have left that should be fairly stress free and comfortable. Maybe even the only one.   If you look at the 3-1 scoreline and you don’t know the time of the goals, it probably looks quite comfortable. It was anything but though. We went through the ringer again.   There’s no harm done, we won the game and w

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 6

Liverpool 2 Brighton 1 (Mar 31 2024)

There are some games where beforehand I’d happily snatch your hand off for a one goal margin of victory. Not many, as usually I’d roll the dice on us getting more than that, but sometimes I think in the build up to a game that I’ll happily take any kind of win. This was one of those games.   Klopp had not beaten De Zerbi in the previous four attempts. I’m not sure exactly why, but Brighton have always given Klopp trouble and especially so since De Zerbi arrived there. Maybe Klopp could

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 13

Manchester United 4 Liverpool 3 (Mar 17 2024)

What an absolute sickener. It’s an all timer for me that, just because of who it was, how it happened, and the fact that it was all so fucking unnecessary. We’ve lost here in the cup to a couple of late goals before and it hurts like fuck, but when that happened they were better than us and it would have been a great effort for us to have beaten them. It hurts but it’s understandable. That’s not how it is now. They’re shite, we should never be losing to them and I don’t feel any better about it

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 52

Liverpool 6 Sparta Prague 1 (Mar 14 2024)

I don’t think I’ve ever felt uncomfortable about us battering a team before but when the fourth goal went in and we hadn’t even reached the 15 minute mark, I was squirming a little bit. It just felt awkward. Like that video when Michael Owen was blasting volleys past a 12 year old keeper.   I felt a bit sorry for Sparta but I was also annoyed with them too. It’s hard enough playing against us without doing the stupid shit they kept doing. It was the same last week too. How many of the

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 7

Premier League Round Up (Mar 30 - Apr 4 2024)

Another weekend completely skewed by referees and VAR. So many games were unduly influenced by it, with West Ham and Burnley getting especially fucked over.   I don’t understand referees at all you know. If I was a ref and I was watching games that I wasn’t in charge of, I’d be making a mental note of who the biggest cheating cunts are and I’d be making sure they don’t get anything from me unless it’s absolutely stonewall.    Top of that list, even above Richarlison and Fern

tlw content
tlw content
Round Ups 12

Premier League Round Up (Mar 16-17 2024)

Short one this week as there were only four games and none of the big boys were playing. Unless you count Spurs in that, which nobody does.   Some weird goings on at Burnley v Brentford. The home side took the lead early on from the spot after Reguilon had fouled Vitinho. The ref didn’t give it initially, even though it was blatant. No idea who the ref was as I’ve never seen him before. Maybe that’s why Paul Tierney was happy to send him to the screen to show him the error of his ways.

tlw content
tlw content
Round Ups 6

Premier League Round Up (Mar 9-13 2024)

Arsenal have been bitching about refs all season which really fucking winds me up as it’s not like they’ve suffered much, although I wouldn’t say they’ve benefited much either. In terms of the top three and officiating, you’ve City at one end of the scale, us at the other and Arsenal are somewhere in the middle.   Yet their fans were some of the most vocal on twitter last week (they always are) after the drop ball nonsense at Forest, but this week they weren’t happy when people rightl

tlw content
tlw content
Round Ups 2