You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Saw images of some fan with man utd sliders on in the home end. It's a fucking joke., 

Sliders?  You mean flip-flops? 

I don't think there's a row in the ground where there's enough room for people to get past without standing on your feet, so I hope the cunt got what he deserved (even if he was wearing them "for the bantz" having lost a bet).

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sliders?  You mean flip-flops? 

I don't think there's a row in the ground where there's enough room for people to get past without standing on your feet, so I hope the cunt got what he deserved (even if he was wearing them "for the bantz" having lost a bet).

I was wondering what the fuck sliders were.

-V67sLMYQFiKqvQpfrmb7ewIqE9Xf_vn5YdWzdMR

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

And people wonder about the atmosphere. Jesus Christ, I give up.

I think the Beatles wrote a really good song about folks that go to Old Trafford...

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's one bloke. 

I'm surrounded by Scouse season ticket holders in the Lower Kenny and the atmosphere there is shite.

Fair point. I supposed moaning doesn’t really qualify as ‘atmosphere.’

There’s a theory season ticket holders often give away (sell)  their tickets for the smaller games but go themselves to the big games meaning the atmosphere improves as there’s more ‘real’ fans. I think there’s something in that but nothing to do with locals v OOTs but more tourists in Manc flip flops vs real fans.

One of several complex issues though.

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I know mate. Takes the fucking piss. 

But perfectly suits FSG. He most likely went to the club shop afterwards and spent £100. 

Before updating Facebook: "I went to Old Trafford first, then Anfield, Nunes got sent off, Alisssson is big, Palace are great to watch, united shop had massive discounts"

• Upvote 2