You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The only time I've ever pulled a face like that was when I bummed a unit from Grappenhall, pulled out and there was poo on the end of the johnny. The feeling was compounded by the fact she kept talking about what she was going to cook us for breakfast.

It's just not like the movies.

I don't know why, but Grappenhall (I've not heard of it) somehow makes the story sound worse

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

That would be very funny. Although I probably prefer that he stayed..he's fucking hopeless. Any talent he has gets lost in him falling over. They might find someone decent with 50m in their pockets. 

Agree. I would rather him stayed and gave them false hope. Refs are already aware of his antics and it's a matter of time before players put boots up his arse for trying to cheat fellow 'professionals'.

The fuuuuuummmeeee everytime they don't get a foul would be a thing of beauty.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

I don't know why, but Grappenhall (I've not heard of it) somehow makes the story sound worse

It's a relatively nice area just outside Warrington. If you pull a girl in warrington and she asks the taxi driver for Warrington it's reduces the chances of your cock resembling that thing from Pans Labryth a week later. 

1 hour ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Agree. I would rather him stayed and gave them false hope. Refs are already aware of his antics and it's a matter of time before players put boots up his arse for trying to cheat fellow 'professionals'.

The fuuuuuummmeeee everytime they don't get a foul would be a thing of beauty.

Sky saying now a 40m bid has gone in. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

That would be very funny. Although I probably prefer that he stayed..he's fucking hopeless. Any talent he has gets lost in him falling over. They might find someone decent with 50m in their pockets. 

He goes down so quickly that every time he drops loose change from his pocket it hits him on the back of his head.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Didnt newcastle offer them £50m? If so, cant see them accepting £40m for the tart.

I think they offered 30 and the press speculated they'd accept 50. 

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I was out with a couple of blues on Saturday. One of them was showing the blue paranoia. When man United were getting fucked, he's going on "I bet you none of the press will talk about this tomorrow, it'll all be about Everton, there's a witch-hunt and they want lampard out". I laughed my head off. I said "nobody gives a fuck, it's not in the mind of the nation, nobody cares about Everton. We might laugh at you, but what's happening down the 62 is funnier as we're used to Everton losing a couple". He was going mental "you just wait and see, it'll all be about Everton and Frank". Funnily enough I don't think I've heard Everton mentioned since! 

To be fair though, I'd be fucking fuming if that wasn't given offside against us. The goalie has to lean around richarlison to see it, so he's all off balance when it goes the other side of him and richarlison has to get out of the way of the ball.