You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It'd take a footballing genius to work out Lampard's tactical plan moving forward as I don't think he knows himself. He wants to sign players to play 5 at the back but in a 442 formation, with inverted goalkeepers and a false  number 54.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I still think they will stay up more comfortably than last season with the reinforcements they are getting.

As to the stadium, I hope they have agreed price contracts for materials, as the same sort of stadium cost keeps being bandied about as they were 3 or 4 years back when as somebody who is renovating a house I know that prices have gone through the roof over that period

Agree they will stay up without much drama.

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

Mind you, Villa are dogshit too.

After 20 minutes I thought “Everton are probably gonna be ok, they don’t look too bad, but this villa team are shite”.

well, they lost to that shite team.

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Where is anyone getting the idea that these bums are anything but relegation fodder? What exactly is there to give anyone any faith in their chances?

Screenshot_2022-08-13-17-13-38-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-13-17-15-24-35_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Not a bad back 4 by Prem standards, Gueye, Onana and Allan will make a massive difference in midfield and a new striker and Calvert Lewin will see them safe in lower mid table unfortunately.

33 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Not a bad back 4 by Prem standards, Gueye, Onana and Allan will make a massive difference in midfield and a new striker and Calvert Lewin will see them safe in lower mid table unfortunately.

It's not a back four. They haven't added any quality to that defence. Onana was at fault for Villa's winner, Allan is still shit, Gueye isn't confirmed yet, Calvert Lewin is a big myth and the new striker doesn't exist. And Lampard is still in charge.

Coady and Tarkowski may be decent defenders (I don't actually know as I don't watch them) but with Patterson and Mykolenko that's a huge proportion of new players making up a defence, it'll take a while to learn how everyone plays.

And that forward line, christ that's poor. Gray is ok, the rest are shit.

12 hours ago, an tha said:

Just can't see there not being 3 worse sides than them.

Hopefully i am wrong.

Anyway regardless those turds are getting flushed in next couple of years or so, they are just too badly run as a club not to be.

On paper, they’re a lower mid-table side. In reality, Calvert-Lewin appears to be made of paper, their manager isn’t very good, they’ve sold their best player who got them out of trouble a few times last term, and they still lack a second-choice striker. It doesn’t matter how many sides ought to be worse than them if they keep losing football matches. 

42 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Is Allan still there? I dunno why, I thought they'd fucked him off. 

Probably because he’s always either injured or suspended so never seems to be in their team. It’s probably that.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Where is anyone getting the idea that these bums are anything but relegation fodder? What exactly is there to give anyone any faith in their chances?

Screenshot_2022-08-13-17-13-38-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-13-17-15-24-35_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

The only time I've ever pulled a face like that was when I bummed a unit from Grappenhall, pulled out and there was poo on the end of the johnny. The feeling was compounded by the fact she kept talking about what she was going to cook us for breakfast.

It's just not like the movies.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The only time I've ever pulled a face like that was when I bummed a unit from Grappenhall, pulled out and there was poo on the end of the johnny. The feeling was compounded by the fact she kept talking about what she was going to cook us for breakfast.

It's just not like the movies.

A unit? A hefty lass then? Prop forward for the 'Wire.'

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

A unit? A hefty lass then? Prop forward for the 'Wire.'

Yeah she looked like the planet Krypton. When my mate saw her he did actually say out loud to me 'fuck me what's going on here!'. I was paralytic though and had no money for a taxi. It was prostitution basically.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

I hope she left you a tip. 

She made me a fry up (naturally) and gave me a lift home. Can't complain really, plus there was a charitable aspect to it. She was a nurse and lived with two other nurses who weren't great looking and they were all really excited to have 'boys in the house'. 

We all support the NHS in our own way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She made me a fry up (naturally) and gave me a lift home. Can't complain really, plus there was a charitable aspect to it. She was a nurse and lived with two other nurses who weren't great looking and they were all really excited to have 'boys in the house'. 

We all support the NHS in our own way.

The clap for the NHS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6