You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Frankie deTory said 2-3 months yesterday....so not too bad it seems.

'It’s a small fracture of his fibula bone. We are thinking two or three months, that is a really quick assessment'

He wouldn't get near our starting 11 but if we had to take one of their players I'd take him. 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

On the fringes; that's why he's desperate for game-time.

Did Wolves drop him

Thought he was a guaranteed starter for them and captain. 

Im not arsed him moving there,just find the loan deal strange. Can only assume its a guaranteed fee at the end, most likely a premium fee for them to wait 12 months. And it means Everton can avoid the fee now for FFP. Seems very dodgy

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Did Wolves drop him

Im not arsed him moving there,just find the loan deal strange. Can only assume its a guaranteed fee at the end, most likely a premium fee for them to wait 12 months. And it means Everton can avoid the fee now for FFP. Seems very dodgy

I think they're transitioning to a back 4 and he doesn't fit a back 4. 

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Did Wolves drop him

Wolves are moving to a back four and he’s down the pecking order. Coady wants football to try and get a berth in the England WC squad.

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Not everyone is convinced.

Screenshot_2022-08-08-09-44-04-70_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Watching that Twitter video, all I see is a rather limited footballer who seems more interested in barging into opposition players and causing injuries.  What a sad state of affair's he's seen as a legend.  Cottee was more legendary than Drunken. 

47 minutes ago, Pete said:

Watching that Twitter video, all I see is a rather limited footballer who seems more interested in barging into opposition players and causing injuries.  What a sad state of affair's he's seen as a legend.  Cottee was more legendary than Drunken. 

Yeah, but he didn't get an Everton tattoo.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I've mentioned it before, but Drunken's games and goals stats in 12 years are similar to Heskey's (in about 3 years); but Heskey won loads of trophies and still isn't considered anything like a legend.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've mentioned it before, but Drunken's games and goals stats in 12 years are similar to Heskey's (in about 3 years); but Heskey won loads of trophies and still isn't considered anything like a legend.

I don't think Drunk scored more than 10 goals in a single season for them. Heskey scored 20+ in the 2001 treble season. 

45 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Funnily enough Heskey could have been a legend if he had 10% of Drunkens aggression. His timidity was infuriating. 

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Cottee was a better and far more reliable player. But as the Blooos have gone steadily backwards the last 10 years, more probably, they need to look at other things than footballing skills to base their school of excellence on. Thuggery and yard dogs idolised.