You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

They probably didn’t believe her. 

“No blue would do that, lad. The People’s Club, lad. Class and Dignity. Now, I could fully believe it if it was one of them followers of the Devil’s club, lad. Gobshites!”

Tongue in Cheek>Hand on Ass Cheek

Me mate and his dad are ST holders go home and away, everywhere, when his Dad took ill and was on his death bed, he asked me mate(his son) to go and get him and Everton shirt so he can wear it at his funeral. Me mate devo'd and upset, pleaded with him not to and asked why after all these years he wanted to wear an Everton shirt at his own funeral and his dad replied and told him that its better one of them bastards dying than one of us. 

Merseyside spirit right there. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, an tha said:

It is weird and really desperate how they are glorying him when he has done fuck all really

It is of course all a thinly veiled dig at us (as usual)....show massive love for the manager who replaced that redshite rafa....

Sad.

I think they're just desperate to believe in anything. It's why they were ok with kopite behaviour last season and Rafa was their kind of rock bottom, because they couldn't get behind him even if it meant the team failed. They're fucked, awful to watch, no money, no decent players and their manager is a Tory. You've got to find a way not to top yourself. 

Luckily for them there'll be 3 worse teams this season. 

26 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Has he fallen out with wolves or something? I don't see why that's a good move for him or them (them being wolves)

Think maybe Wolves have changed to a back four. If so I reckon Coady is pretty useless as a CB. Everton played five at the back yesterday, and if that’s their normal formation the loan may make sense for both clubs. 

55 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Think maybe Wolves have changed to a back four. If so I reckon Coady is pretty useless as a CB. Everton played five at the back yesterday, and if that’s their normal formation the loan may make sense for both clubs. 

Yeah, he doesn't have the quality to play in a back 4. But you'd have thought someone would stump up actual cash for him. He's in the England squad isn't he? 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Looks nasty that. He's a good player Godfrey, hope it's not too bad. 

Frankie deTory said 2-3 months yesterday....so not too bad it seems.

'It’s a small fracture of his fibula bone. We are thinking two or three months, that is a really quick assessment'