You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Is that a wedding ring he’s wearing???

Fucking hell!!!

Also looks like bunk beds at the back of him.  I've missed Matt, his musical efforts are so few and far between. You can' even get the Mambo No 5 song video anywhere any more.

The BBC statistics programme more or less will be annoying Evertonians with their latest episode:

Debunking the Liverpool FC Conspiracy Theory

We debunk spurious rumours that Liverpool FC use asthma medication to enhance performance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0crdjjv

The programme seems to insinuate that the originating claim may have a Russian state backing/influence (from an Irish journalist based in Moscow) and that the blue brethren are acting as useful idiots in promulgating this.

• Upvote 2

Wearing your football shirt in a photo shouldn't mean send me pictures of your cock.

I mean personally for me if putting pictures online of me in a football top meant women sent me loads of pictures of their tits, I'd be a prolific football shirt wearing picture poster. Habitual I'd be fucking habitual!

She looks quite fit that Jazz.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

The BBC statistics programme more or less will be annoying Evertonians with their latest episode:

Debunking the Liverpool FC Conspiracy Theory

We debunk spurious rumours that Liverpool FC use asthma medication to enhance performance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0crdjjv

The programme seems to insinuate that the originating claim may have a Russian state backing/influence (from an Irish journalist based in Moscow) and that the blue brethren are acting as useful idiots in promulgating this.

The original journalist is an Irish-born reporter who is based in Russia, has worked for state media, and puts out doping accusation hit pieces against non-Russian sport. It’s funny watching these soft cunts hang their hat on his hit-piece about Liverpool, yet criticise Russian media over Ukraine.

They won’t be that upset. They’ll just put it down as the Powers protecting Liverpool.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

No idea who she is, but it seems she's not universally popular. 

The season doesn't really start until they've been twatted by Chelsea and these two have ragged each other outside the Royal Oak.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-07-26-07-55_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Nil Shirt Nisi Dick Pic.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Wearing your football shirt in a photo shouldn't mean send me pictures of your cock.

Nobody has. She isn’t complaining about dick pics, she’s crying about being asked out on a date, but only by Liverpool supporters. 

They are singing "FUCK THE TORIES," my missus says it must be a Merseyside thing then follows up with........ "Do Everton fans Boo the national anthem in finals like us? " I had to remind her that they don't get to finals "oh yeah didn't think of that" she replied.

• Upvote 9