You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I can't even be arsed to write anything abusive about them. Seriously, I started thinking about it then realised I couldn't be arsed. By contrast I could pen books about how much I hate the mancs. That's how far everton have fallen as a club of consequence. If I was Predator I'd let them go. 

I am with this. They are so irrelevant these days that I couldn't even be bothered to waste my energy to think about abusing them. I look forward to many games every season but the derby has consistently been going down the pecking order. "Derby weekend? yeah ok.....can we just win and move on please" is the feeling these days. I am sure the feeling is similar for the team too - "lads, no red cards, no stupid tackles, when the cunts try to injure just jump out of the tackles, score a few and enjoy the rest". Big Div probably has had enough of scoring against these shite too.

The only way they will become relevant to some extent is by getting relegated. I will at least feel some purpose in laughing at them then.    

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I am with this. They are so irrelevant these days that I couldn't even be bothered to waste my energy to think about abusing them. I look forward to many games every season but the derby has consistently been going down the pecking order. "Derby weekend? yeah ok.....can we just win and move on please" is the feeling these days. I am sure the feeling is similar for the team too - "lads, no red cards, no stupid tackles, when the cunts try to injure just jump out of the tackles, score a few and enjoy the rest". Big Div probably has had enough of scoring against these shite too.

The only way they will become relevant to some extent is by getting relegated. I will at least feel some purpose in laughing at them then.    

Genuinely can't remember the last time I looked forward to a derby. Firstly because of all the bad blood, but lately as a spectacle it's just been shit. The quality of their team's performance these days is characterised by how many of our players they can take out. Call me a purist but that's not a good game. 

20 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Why the fuck would anyone choose Everton over West Ham? Unless they're offering stupid money (which they can't afford) there's literally not a single thing more attractive about them.

Beautiful new stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey.  

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Why the fuck would anyone choose Everton over West Ham? Unless they're offering stupid money (which they can't afford) there's literally not a single thing more attractive about them.

First club to have goal nets and go on a world tour. West Ham can't compete with that on any level.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

In a teaser clip for All Or Nothing: Arsenal, Mikel Arteta is shown preparing his side for a trip to Goodison Park by getting them train to the sound of Everton fans booing their own team.

Interspersed every 5 minutes with angry men shouting, 'where's the Arteta money, Bill?!' while he grins like Thomas Mueller and opens his wallet.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Serious answer? Release clause that lets him join a Champions League team for a low-ish fee. The Ev have had some good players over the last 20 years, but they’ve invariably been more successful elsewhere; maybe he reckons a year of shining for a bad side in a good league will be a stepping stone. 

• Like 1

Oh no.

“This connection between Lille and the Belgians has always worked very well. There is no reason for it not to work this time. These are players who have had a very good career, who are now at Liverpool and Real Madrid. If it goes like that for me, I sign immediately.”

10 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Oh no.

“This connection between Lille and the Belgians has always worked very well. There is no reason for it not to work this time. These are players who have had a very good career, who are now at Liverpool and Real Madrid. If it goes like that for me, I sign immediately.”

Well thats that move banjaxed.

• Upvote 1