You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Looking to get 2016's Michy Batshuayi in to ead the line.

Frank really tapping in to his contacts...

I've just been looking at his Premier League stats.

Chelsea 

Played 48. Scored 8

Palace 

Played 29. Scored 7 

Even worse numbers than Richie La.

7 hours ago, an tha said:

I want to see these fucking turds finally flushed this season.

It will of course make them even more bitter and even more jealous (and jealousy really is a big, big part of why the act like they do) but i just want them fucking flushed.

It will of course be extremely funny, they won't like it one bit but I think its better for their health in the long term.

There is a slight chance they might enjoy some of the games in the Championship which will "reset" the button for quite a lot of them. May be I am being over optimistic......

12 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

It will of course be extremely funny, they won't like it one bit but I think its better for their health in the long term.

There is a slight chance they might enjoy some of the games in the Championship which will "reset" the button for quite a lot of them. May be I am being over optimistic......

I thought that a few years ago, but since Moshiri conned them all that they were next in line after Chelsea and Man City, they can't accept just being an ordinary football club.

33 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I thought that a few years ago, but since Moshiri conned them all that they were next in line after Chelsea and Man City, they can't accept just being an ordinary football club.

Of course you are right. I am being stupid in thinking they could actually do a reset and start enjoying the game. The daft twats.

I hope they go down this season though the cunts. 

37 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I think they would get even worse. Them being relegated would all be down to them never recovering from Heysel all those years ago. If they had won a couple of European Cups it would have elevated their status to being the dominant force in English football.

They of course will completely ignore their own incompetence and self destruction for the last 30 odd years culminating in a relegation. 

And we all know who stopped them Winning the European Cup. It will be even worse for them if we keep winning things.

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

I think they would get even worse. Them being relegated would all be down to them never recovering from Heysel all those years ago. If they had won a couple of European Cups it would have elevated their status to being the dominant force in English football.

They of course will completely ignore their own incompetence and self destruction for the last 30 odd years culminating in a relegation. 

And we all know who stopped them Winning the European Cup. It will be even worse for them if we keep winning things.

Which is why I want them going down even if its just for a season.

If they are not going to change we might as well laugh at their misfortune and the fuuuuuuuuuuuumeeeeee that follows.....

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

How'd that work out for Forest & Villa? 

39 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Which is why I want them going down even if its just for a season.

If they are not going to change we might as well laugh at their misfortune and the fuuuuuuuuuuuumeeeeee that follows.....

If they go down they will stay there for a while. Virtually every big earner will have to leave. They rely on the TV money to keep them going and that drops significantly if they drop into the Championship. Also the parachute payments are being phased out due to it distorting the competition. 

They also wouldn't be able to charge the same ticket prices playing in a lower division.

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

If they go down they will stay there for a while. Virtually every big earner will have to leave. They rely on the TV money to keep them going and that drops significantly if they drop into the Championship. Also the parachute payments are being phased out due to it distorting the competition. 

They also wouldn't be able to charge the same ticket prices playing in a lower division.

Also, the EFL isn't bent in enforcing FFP.

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

My Mrs had to nip to Aldi earlier. While I was waiting outside in the car, some hulking great Honey Monster shaped bird, proper pig stomped past wearing a Bloo shirt with Stevo printed on the back. I wonder....

You worry for the crisps aisle, you really do.

• Upvote 11

51 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Fixed……..maybe?

I can't see anyone paying what they expect for him plus they've only got Rondon as another recognised striker even though the cunt can't kick a ball. They've just loaned that Dobbin out who I thought looked a decent prospect. Very weird. Could be Delle Ali up front. They're fucked. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't see anyone paying what they expect for him plus they've only got Rondon as another recognised striker even though the cunt can't kick a ball. They've just loaned that Dobbin out who I thought looked a decent prospect. Very weird. Could be Delle Ali up front. They're fucked. 

Hope so!

• Upvote 1